Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

I just got my newest Jo-Ann?s flyer for their sale starting on the 12th (Sunday) and thought I would give you guys a heads up for some AG holiday stuff. I will be there this weekend, and if I remember to take a doll and camera I?ll get pictures of stuff so you guys can see the scale of the items.
    Here?s a list of what I found in the flyer:
    - Best Buy 18? Christmas tree - $3.98
    - Santa?s Workbench Nutcrackers, 15?, 24? and 36? ? 40% off, $8.99-59.99 each (great for those who want to do a Nutcracker album)
    - 40% off entire stock of Santa?s Workbench Christmas D?cor, Floral, Foilage, and Gift Wrap (lots of little mini things to decorate with, including AG-size metal water cans, pails, and buckets)
    - Wilton Gingerbread House Kit (great for Samantha fans) - $8.99
    **- Fimo 2 oz Clay Block - 40% off, on sale for $1.19-$1.37

I hope this helps all of you shopaholics (yes, I?m enabling). [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Here's the album:
    Jo-Ann's Ag finds

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 12, 2006 01:15 AM: Message edited by: Gomunk ]</font>

Inactive Member emsmombuysdolls's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didn't get my sale ad. When does it end? I can't go shopping until Wednesday.

Janie3082

Thanks for the cute album! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The sale is form the 12-22nd. You can check it out at joann.com too.
    I took several pics of some of the items listed and will be uploading them soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We don't have Joanne's in Canada (or not in my part) - do the stores have a section of fabrics appropriate for AG dolls (especially historicals) or is it simply a matter of browsing through everything? I've noticed that many of the "made for ..." items on eBay have fabrics remarkably similar to the ones used by AG, and I wondered what the source might be. Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by JeanieD:
    We don't have Joanne's in Canada (or not in my part) - do the stores have a section of fabrics appropriate for AG dolls (especially historicals) or is it simply a matter of browsing through everything? I've noticed that many of the "made for ..." items on eBay have fabrics remarkably similar to the ones used by AG, and I wondered what the source might be. Thanks!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They have quilting fabrics called "Keepsake Calicos" that have some that are similar to AG stuff (I saw one that looks lot like Kit's Birthday Dress fabric). They have a lot of fabrics that looks like they would work for historical outfits. I am trying to reproduce some of the AG outfits and am always on the prowl for similar fabrics. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]