Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I realized a couple of days ago that I had a problem as I stood ironing the AG tissue paper..I had to question why I was doing this. Hmmmm? well maybe I would want to give a friend a gift in an AG box and the paper would be smooth...maybe someone on the board would need boxes and nice smooth paper for a Christmas gift.....or MAYBE I'M NUTS.
    My DH has had shirts sitting in the laundry basket for two weeks waiting to be ironed

Felicity_Fan85

80) When your daily schedule is: get up, make your dolls breakfast and eat yours with them, get dressed, get your dolls dressed, go to school/work, come home, play with your dolls and make them dinner, help your dolls with their homework, play with your dolls some more, go on hostboard, and go to bed forgetting to do your homework or bills (etc.)

81) When you plan to spend only a few minutes on Hostboard but realize you've been on there for 5 hours straight! [img]eek.gif[/img]

82) When you tell your parents that your dolls will clean such and such (like a living room or the fridge) for some money because they're saving for new outfits and accessories.

83) When YOU give your dolls money for THEIR "AG Fund" because they helped you clean your room.

*oh, yeah I'm guilty of 81-83...and so many others that people have posted. #10 is so me! [img]redface.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 21, 2006 04:35 PM: Message edited by: Felicity_Fan85 ]</font>

*AG Star*

84. You use more than 8 AG Real Beauty products every morning when you're getting ready for the day.

85. You look at pictures of other people's doll storage and you can tell which plastic tub is for which doll's clothing just because of the few bits of fabric you can see.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

86. You'll put up with snarky comments from your spouse, e.g., referring to your dolls as "Chuckie's Harem", because you really think collecting dolls is a great hobby...

Taffy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

87) You can spot an AG item within 5 seconds of any thrift store or garage sale scanning.

88) American Girl is a line item on your monthly budget.

89) Comments from you loving spouse as "you must have enough now!" and "aren't you done collecting yet?" are ridiculous in the extreme and best dealt with by purchasing something AG.

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ July 21, 2006 10:08 PM: Message edited by: havimom ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 21, 2006 10:19 PM: Message edited by: havimom ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

- Your children complain about you spending more money on your dolls than you spend on your grandchildren!
    - Your answer to the above complaint is "And your point is....?"
    - Your husband offers to rewire the lighting in your doll room so your doll displays will be shown off to better advantage
    - Every flat surface in your house larger than a postage stamp is covered with doll displays
    - You have great slumber parties, and you and your dolls are the only ones there
    - You find yourself picking up a doll to hold sometimes because you know she just needs a hug
    - The majority of your very best friends are people you have never seen in person (Here's to all of you! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] )

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 21, 2006 10:33 PM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>

rolloverrover

- When taking pictures of your dolls, if one falls over you're completely horrified and immediately come to her aid and check her over for "injuries."

- You keep a current AG catalog at your bedside and often flip through it (as you already have a zillion times before) and marvel at all the goodness inside before turning out the light.

- When you need to pick up your children from some kind of event and you know you may have to wait a few minutes, you bring an AG catalog along with to bide the time.

- Six months ahead of time you plan holiday displays for your dolls.

- Your dolls have comfortable summer outfits and you don't.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 21, 2006 11:05 PM: Message edited by: SugarMagnolia ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

102. You added American Girl's phone number to your cell phone [img]smile.gif[/img]

HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Starearedkid:
    102. You added American Girl's phone number to your cell phone [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL! So me!

Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

103. You put your doll in a seat belt when you take her somewhere in the car.

I found myself doing this yesterday and really had a chuckle at myself.

And "kitswift" (#67), please say it's not so! [img]frown.gif[/img]

Joy

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 24, 2006 11:07 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast