Thread: I brought people over to the dark side.

emsmombuysdolls

The formally "Anti-AG Inlaws" have come around! They were asking what to get DD for Christmas and specifically said, "Is there something from AG?" Oh, I jumped all over that! I said, "Anything she doesn't already have, but please let me pick it up for you. Don't pay shipping. Unless, of coarse, you would like to join me for lunch one day and we can shop together. I'll drive." BINGO!! My MIL replied, "Why not? It will be something different to do on a Sat." Then her sister went, "I hear AGPC is by the Hershey Factory." We are going to AGPC on the 16th of Sept for dinner--I just made reservations. We will shop before. I just put in a call to arrange for a personal shopper. I want this to be a day they never forget! I am waiting right now for a personal shopper to call me back. It's like waiting for Molly herself to call or something.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well now, that's great news for you! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I'm happy for you. It's tough when relatives don't give you support or share your joy in AG. I hope you and your mil have a super fun time!

Julia

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yay! I hope you all have a wonderful time! But don't you mean you've brought them from the dark side- now they SEE THE LIGHT!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 31, 2006 01:17 PM: Message edited by: mykidsloveAG ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh I'm so jealous you're going to AGP on my birthday. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Oh well, I'll be getting a doll that day and we are going ot my mom's house in Charleston, SC. I can't wait until an AGP comes to the south.

ETA: Congrats on turning your in-laws, this should help save you money since they'll be buying too. More stuff for less money is always a good thing. Be sure to take pictures if you can.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 31, 2006 01:19 PM: Message edited by: Gomunk ]</font>

Polly Marie

Happy Day! How wonderful that your relatives are becoming AG friendly. forums
    So much more enjoyable to have someone to share the excitement of the collection,the history discussions and also the contribution of AG gift giving. forums
    Polly Marie