Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Wow! I ordered Kit's Waffle Iron set from AGPC and it came today. It is sssoooooo cute! The waffle iron itself is really heavy and realistic - it has little wooden handles and the waffles actually fit inside. The waffles are "flexible" too, so they feel more real (unlike hard plastic pretend food), and the dollop of whipped cream is so precious. I didn't realize it before I got it, but it also comes with cute little doll sized recipe cards and a realistic little cord for the waffle iron. I really recommend it! And if you order now, AGPC should still have some - I ordered mine this last Tuesday.

-Ruth [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Ruth! I also just got Kit's waffle iron set from AGPLA (when I called Chicago they said they were sold out) and I agree it is awesome. The weight of the waffle iron makes it so realistic. I'm putting it away for now to give to my dd when she is older since she's only 3 now. I'll have to try out the recipes too. Cheers! Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Got mine from AGP Chicago last week! I absolutely love it and I'm so glad I was able to get it. I've put mine away until I get Kit someday but I will get it out and play with it with my dd soon. She's going to love it.....she has waffles almost everyday for breakfast!