Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jeanette, I can tape the movie for you if you want. We get Disney and I even have two VCRs that work right now.

AG Crazy in Wyoming

Perhaps you can dress up all of your darlings with hats, confetti throwers and party blowers and stand out on the sidewalk the night of the party. Surely someone would see to it to let you come in, being that dedicated and all. If not, send DDS over due to the lack of concern for all of the darlings stuffed in boxes and then just happen to peek in on the show to make sure no more "girls" are in need. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Or come on over a couple of states and watch it with us. DD has secret plans to kidnap Jeanette and bring her home to play with this week-end. We'll just keep her here all month. Shhh....don't tell [img]wink.gif[/img]
    ~Bugs

joelanddeborah

Ohh...I'm sad you're not going... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I know you would have taken some really good pictures for those of us so far away from an AG Place!

Oh well... [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] You can dress up your whole Pleasant Family and watch the movie together! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didn't get one, but I don't live near enough to an AGP anyway... I'm so sorry it's all booked up, Sheila!! I hope that someone from here gets to go so we can see pics! [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've been looking at all the major store sites and it looks like it will be available Nov. 28th everywhere. Target looked like it would have the best price @ $14.99 and Walmart had it listed at $17.95 (I think). BUT if you order it from AG they have free shipping through December 31st.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Poor Prasnlrd! [img]frown.gif[/img]

Maybe you could get on a waiting list, and get in if someone doesn't show up---I mean, Don't they know who you ARE??!

You should be Guest of Honor!! They should be groveling on your doorstep, begging you to condescend to come to their little preview showing!!! [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

If it were me, I'd sic Bossy Amanda on them--THEN they'd be sorry they ever left you off their pitifully limited guest list! [img]eek.gif[/img]

HAH!!! (Exits in high dudgeon...) [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12