Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I posted a while back when the DH stepped on Kailey's Kailey's boogie board. I purchased on ebay and it NEVER shipped. The seller claims it got lost and would refund. That was a least a MONTH ago.

I know they still have them at the outlet - does someone here have an extra????

This is costing me a fortune! But both my Kailey's (doll and girl) are SOOOO upset.

Kym

Ashley1972

Kailey's Kailey's- so cute! I almost spelled DD's name like that but I thought Kayli went better with her middle name. I hope someone has a boogie board for you and be sure to report the seller for not sending you the first one!

prasnlrd

Originally posted by Kym:
    I posted a while back when the DH stepped on Kailey's Kailey's boogie board. I purchased on ebay and it NEVER shipped. The seller claims it got lost and would refund. That was a least a MONTH ago.

I know they still have them at the outlet - does someone here have an extra????

This is costing me a fortune! But both my Kailey's (doll and girl) are SOOOO upset.

Kym
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I hope all works out with the Kailey! I did want to tell that your Sarady Grace (AGT#1) is "drop dead" gorgeous and I absolutely love the siggy pictures you have been having of her in the African Dance outfit! I think I will pull mine out and put it on one of my lovelies! HA!
    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Laura has an extra. Her ID is momof2agfans.
    I'll email her to let her know you're looking.
    Heather

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 29, 2006 02:39 PM: Message edited by: jrtmom3274 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Heather. I knew someone had one. I am too scared to try ebay again.

Sheila - Sarady is quite the charmer. I was TERRIFIED to get a doll with textured hair. But now I am SO glad I did. I love everything about her. Her dark eyes are the best!!! I think AGOT #1 is the most under-rated doll. She is BEAUTY!

I am going to try to get her Addy's cape island dress next!