-Garnet Holiday Outfit
    -Starry Night
    -Holiday Bib Overall
    -Icy Blue
    -Winter Magic
    -Gold AGP Only Outfit
    -Snowball Sweater and Leggings
    -Gala Outfit***yes, it does count as a Holiday outfit***

I really would like Petal Pink and the Hanukkah outfit, but I am not going to try to get them. I am so AG over-budget! HA!

Sooooooo...how are we going to do this???

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 23, 2006 06:36 PM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Haha, I don't have any! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] But I really, really like the Petal Pink outfit and the Hanukkah outfit.

prasnlrd
    I got so excited about the prospect of doing this, that I went to last year's Christmas album and made a mini-album of the outfits I had last year.

Here it is:

AG Christmas Outfits from 2005

Sooooo...are we doing this????..huh...huh.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] Ho-Ho-Ho [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have these:
    - Hanukkah Outfit- Won it on Ebay today!
    -Twilight Holiday outfit
    -Garnet Holiday Outfit
    -Starry Night
    -Icy Blue
    -Winter Magic
    -Gala Outfit***yes, it does count as a Holiday outfit***
    You can never have too many holiday outfits for your AGTs! [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 25, 2006 09:11 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, not too many (yet anyway, haha!) All I have of the special ones are:

Twilight
    Gala Party
    Winter Magic
    Gold something!--all I know is it's the dress only but it came with gold shoes. Someone here had it on a Kailey in their album and I fell in love with it. It has bell sleeves and a sort of straight skirt and a shimmery look to it. Not sure if it was the AGP Gold that Sheila or someone was referring to or what but Kailey has claimed it LOL!

I would absolutely LOVE the Garnet, Ice Blue and Merry Moonlight but I'm afraid I don't have the dolly dollars it would take to get these as high as I see them go on ebay. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

If regular AG Christmas/holiday counts, I have Samantha's cranberry and Molly's evergreen dresses. I really want Addy's too! Oh heck, I want 'em all! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Edited to add: I also have Bitty's Chocolate Cherry set from when the site had it on sale!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 23, 2006 08:26 PM: Message edited by: Tari ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have:
    Gala Outfit
    Ice Blue
    Year 2000
    Winter Magic
    Chocolate Cheetah
    Hanukah Outfit

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Tari:
    Ok, not too many (yet anyway, haha!) All I have of the special ones are:

Twilight
    Gala Party
    Winter Magic
    Gold something!--all I know is it's the dress only but it came with gold shoes. Someone here had it on a Kailey in their album and I fell in love with it. It has bell sleeves and a sort of straight skirt and a shimmery look to it. Not sure if it was the AGP Gold that Sheila or someone was referring to or what but Kailey has claimed it LOL!
    <font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ August 23, 2006 08:26 PM: Message edited by: Tari ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Is this the dress: http://curtdanhauser.com/AG_Collecti...dDress_Big.jpg ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's the one, thanks I should have known to look at that site! I'll have to go look and see what its official name was.

The dress looks so cute with all its other accessories, it would sure be nice to find one that's all there. But anyone coming into collecting sort of late like I did, I guess gets excited just seeing the dress and goes for it when you can find it halfway reasonable by itself. I keep telling myself I shouldn't get anything else unless I can get the full set. [img]redface.gif[/img]

I also keep telling Kailey I'll search ebay or Antina's and find her some sort of gold shoes before Christmas gets here, lol. I have plenty of extra tights from when my Mom made and sold AG outfits at craft shows--she used to buy a few extra tights and shoes at Joann's to offer as accessories with her outfits.

ETA: OOps [img]redface.gif[/img] just noticed from the name of the pic link, duh it's the AGPlace Gold Dress!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 23, 2006 08:51 PM: Message edited by: Tari ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am missing only the Twilight, the Garnet, and the Snowball. This album has most of them, but it was done in 2003, and I had more holiday outfits then than dolls! Quite the reverse is true this year! [img]redface.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 23, 2006 09:57 PM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually in 1998 they just had the four outfits on the two page spread with the christmas tree. They did not have a limited edition or anything like that. 1999 was the first year they did that which was the Millenium outfit.

In '99 they had: (I am looking at an old catalog)

-Snowball sweater and leggings
    -Holiday bibs outfit
    -Holiday dress (this one was red with gold tights)
    -snowflake Jumper

Other than that I think you are on a roll. There was also that gold dress only available on line and at AGP but can't remember the exact name.
    -

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast