Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can you just order say the tennis shoes and socks to the cheerleading outfit. Or the boots and hat to the equestrian outfit. There are some outfits I don't really want to buy but I really like the shoes, etc. that come with it. Sorry I ask so many questions I don't mean to be a bother.
    carol

Inactive Member supernonamegirl's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You're not a bother at all! It seems like the only time I ever post is to ask questions and I always get great responses!
    THis time, though I've got an answer!
    They do replacement parts on certain things and the only way to find out is to call Customer Service and ask if they have the tennis shoes for the cheerleading outfit, etc., unless one of the others on the board happens to know. Every so often, they'll post codes and whatnot for them, but to my memory, I've not seen any of those items.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 23, 2006 02:35 PM: Message edited by: supernonamegirl ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Most shoes are originally available as replacement parts, but if they are cute enough they will sometimes sell out. Many socks are available as well. Shoes are generally $8, boots $10, slippers $4, and socks $3. These prices are not true for every item, but they are a good guideline.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you call and CS tells you that they don't have something as a replacement part, try calling again. Twice now, I have asked for something and been told that they don't have it as a replacement part and that they never have had it. Then I have called back and talked to a different CS who had no trouble finding it. Persistence pays off. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When I place my order I'm going to have to give it a try. I really want the equestrian boots and hat but not the outfit. I just can't see white pants with DD or even myself. I plan on making the outfit with tan pants.