Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi!

DD & I got back late yesterday from our fun-filled weekend in Cincinnati visiting my Dad. I took lots of pictures and I'll be working on my album tonight hopefully in between numerous loads of laundry!

The weather was fabulous this weekend and the Day Out with Thomas was wonderful. My daughter, Maggie, was beyond thrilled to get to ride on Thomas and "meet" him in person. We also went to the Zoo, however, I don't think I got a picture of Kit at the monkey house because the monkey house we went into looked like a much more modern building than the one in Danger at the Zoo. Oh well, maybe next time!

Please tell me if there are any fun threads from over the weekend that I might have missed!

I'm off to get that album started!

Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sounds like you had a great time!! Can't wait to see your pictures!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good to hear that you guys had a great time.

Polly Marie

Sounds like dd and you had a wonderful weekend. Looking forward to the pics!

Donna Cotterman

Welcome back... I'm glad you had a great time. Hope you got to the Train Station museum and the zoo. Lots of fun..

Yes, the host board was invaded by ...BIG C. Check out Intrigue on the host board solved.
    Not to worry.. things are back in semi working order. Hee Hee Hee

^j^ Mrs.C.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

We just went to the Cincinnati Zoo over Labor Day. It was really fun. Question though...did you go in the Cat House and did it smell??? We were in there and had to run through the exhibits. It smelled so horrible...like the biggest cat in the world just peed everywhere.
    Anyway, we had a good time. We also went to the aquarium in Newport and DD really loved that. She thought it was cool that we did a backstage type tour too. She got to see lots of neat things...she wants to be a vet and 5 and I'm almost convinced that it won't change.
    Glad you had fun and got to see family!

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Stacy,

We did go to the cat house at the Zoo and you are totally right! It smelled horrible and since I'm allergic to cats I think I smelled it more than the average person might have. I actually took some pictures of the dolls with a few of the cats who were sitting close enough to the glass. We'll see how they turn out! The outside perimeter of the building also really smelled like cat...it's funny that I'm not the only one who thought "Eeew!"

We didn't make it to the Aquarium this time but it is on the list for the next visit.

[img]smile.gif[/img] Katie