Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Im looking for a replacement for the sugar loaf from Felicity's Shrewsbery cake set. I know the recipe is a replacement part form AG girl, does anyone know is this too? Or does anyone have an extra? Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I copied this from another post about a year ago. Hope this helps.

1. To make a sugar cone, fold a square of wax paper in half and then roll it into a cone shape as shown. Tape to secure. 2. The marks on the paper show where the sugar mixture is to be stuffed. Make a sugar mixture of 1/4 cup of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of water. Stir with a fork until damp. Press the sugar mixture into the wax paper cone. Where the cone is 1" across, that is the base of the sugar cone. 3. Sometimes I can carefully tap out damp sugar items, other times it's best to let it dry in the mold. Try to slide the sugar cone out to let it dry on a piece of wax paper. If it breaks too easily, let it dry overnight in the mold. 4. Carefully and gently carve off the extra sugar at the tip of the cone to make a rounded shape like the original. 5. Wrap dried cone in plastic wrap, then blue paper, then seal on the bottom and side with stickers.

Donna Cotterman

Thank you. I needed this mixture, too.
    ^j^ Mrs. C.