Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I was wondering if anyone has all of the dolls: American Girls Collection, American Girl Today, Hopscotch Hill, Bitty Baby, Our New Baby, Girls of Many Lands, LE AGTs, Bitty Twins, Mini Dolls, etc? I think it would be cool to have all of the dolls, 18 inch dolls at least, but it would definitely cost a lot of $! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 10, 2006 06:06 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know if I would WANT all of the dolls (If you include AGoT) Many are similar and I already feel like I have too many dolls as it is...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was gonna be goofy and say the AGPs have all of them but they don't since some are retired. I'd love to have all the Today girls that don't look like the historicals. Like I could do without the blonde/hair blue eye since she looks like Kirsten or the Felicity looking one. Now the rest of them, bring 'em on! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 10, 2006 06:37 PM: Message edited by: Tari ]</font>

emsmombuysdolls

Good Golly! That would be a lot of Dollies!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have all the historicals, but I can't imagine wanting all the AG dollies. Some of the AGTs are too much like the historicals or each other for me, and I have no desire to collect the other lines (Bitty, etc.). I have the historicals, one friend doll, Jess, and two AGTs and the rest of mine are non-AG. I like the variety. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Right now I have all the Historicals, and the LE's, but I think I'm going to sell all the LE's.

I have multiple Kirstens, and Molly's.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would eventually like to have all the 18" dolls, but I'm not in a hurry. I'm averaging about six new AGs a year, so if they keep coming out with two new JLYs, a new friend or historial, and an LE each year that means I will make a two-doll dent into the number I don't have every year. So maybe in another decade or so I'll have them all. Of course, by that time there will probably be 10 new AGs each year. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] I don't really have a plan for when my collection will be "complete" and that's something I like about AG - there is always something new (or old!) that I don't have that I can look forward to!