Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AG Activities in honor of Molly's movie!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was telling my mom about an idea I had, I think it's a good idea.

Ok so it is going down do the hospital, to the children's cancer ward and bringing them little toys, or stuffed animals that they can keep, and play games with them or read stories or whatever they want to do, because it's important for them to have fun.

I also want to do the toys for tots I think that is great, no child should be left without a present.

I have so many ideas and I think my dollies would be happy to help to, I was thinking of having a couple of my girls interview my grandama, and grandpa with questions about when they grew up (which was aroung Molly's time I beleive), It would be great for everyone to hear what it was like growing up from someone who was around that time.

Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love those ideas, too! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Joy [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My daughter's school is within walking distance of an assisted living center. The school Halloween (err, Storybook Character) Parade marched to the center and back. That gave me an idea...

So this week the kids are weaving construction paper place mats in fall colors which will be donated to the center for Thanksgiving-- one for every resident.

In December the kids are making winter-themed pictures to donate. And in the spring they will be going over with a teacher and singing for the residents. We decided to sing in the spring because lots of groups go to sing carols but they don't get as many visitors during other times of the year.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 13, 2006 12:25 AM: Message edited by: MuppetQuilter ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm having a biggish movie viewing party in my room. I'll take lots of pics!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123