Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Are you suppose to get a new catalog every month? We got the March 2006 one with our order, they had already sent us the May 2006 one earlier. This makes no since to me why they would send a older catalog with our order.

thepidget

I don't think you're supposed to get a new catalog every month. For me, they just seem to come sporadically. And for whatever reason, they're almost always outdated. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just got a March one with my order, as well. I've previously received May catalogues, too. The content is the same, but with slightly different layouts for some things.

I think they're just sending out what they have left at the moment. There should really be a new Summer one soon, and they probably just haven't wasted the money to make an all new one with just a different cover. What would be the point when everything inside is the same?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When should we expect the new Fall Catalog with maybe a new "Just Like Me" outfit? Is it July 1st?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When should we expect the new Fall Catalog with maybe a new "Just Like Me" outfit? Is it July 1st?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think we should be expecting a Summer one first, (with new stuff, probably) hopefully in the next month. They'd want to leave at least a month or 2 in between the Summer (if there even ARE any) and Fall releases, to give more time for people to buy the Summer and then not feel over-whelmed by the Fall right after.

The Fall one would probably be a bit later. Emily is supposed to be released in September, so I'd guess the new catalogues to be out around then, and for all the new stuff to premiere in the same catalogue. I can't remember too well, but I'm pretty sure it was like that the last 2 years, Nellie/AGTs 22, 23, and 24 in the same catalogue, and then Elizabeth/AGTs 25, and 26 in the same. They'll probably follow a similar pattern. Of course, it'll all be online days before anyone gets catalogues and probably in the stores before it's online. I'd guess mid/end of August.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cami, first off, I always love your posts, you seem so imformed! Thanks for always posting long thought out posts! I think what you say seems very likley because you've thought through each detail.

I really want them to do a summer catalog too, I am hoping for a few more items for Jess (they released new Marisol items last summer). I know members have said before that it seems like there should be some new items, and then a Jess "whole world" collection, were you can buy everything.

What else came out with the new Marisol items last summer? Like can we expect other new AGT outfits, or not really?

Jessica

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 02, 2006 11:05 AM: Message edited by: FarmhouseGirl ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, Jessica [img]smile.gif[/img] .

I'm starting to wonder if there even will be any new Summer stuff [img]frown.gif[/img] . It seems so much later than it normally is when they start sending out Summer catalogues. Has anyone heard anything different? The Kickin' Back and Embroidered Party dress and outside outfits for the Historicals would seem odd as all for the first half of the year.

Here it's already well into Summer (104ish all this week!), and perhaps it's not like that all over the country, but since they have a store in LA now, I guess it just surprises me that they aren't going to cater to the places where it currently is Summer, especially when LA is one of them. And school is out here, which I know is far from true for most states. Summer officially starts on the 22nd of June (??), so perhaps they're just waiting until ACTUAL summer. But that just seems silly, there's an extra month that people could be enjoying their summer stuff before they turn around and buy the fall ones, [img]wink.gif[/img] .

I can't recall anyone posting anything via a PS or CS about Summer items, just some about Fall, which seems a bit odd, why aren't they trying to get people excited about Summer items?

I really hope they don't wait until the fall catalogue to add more Jess items. That's just way too much stuff in one catalogue. Emily, and her and Molly's new stuff, a couple new AGTs, new AGT clothes, AND new Jess stuff? [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

But, I can't think of what even came out last summer. Was the Beach set last year or the year before? Maybe it *will* just be Jess items this year.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dang!!! No new items for Jess!!?? We need a hiking outfit with river sandles! Dang dang dang, I was super excited.

GreyMyst

Originally posted by MollyGirl:
    My info could be oh so wrong, but the PS in LA said that there would not be anymore items for Jess. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I heard that too, but I still hold out hope the person who told me is wrong, ROFL.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I also heard from a PS in AGPNY there wil be no more new Jess items. I am so upset! I lvoe Jess!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast