Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yippee! I'm glad Emily is here! My Molly has been counting down the days... [img]wink.gif[/img]

That is a bummer about the party games. [img]frown.gif[/img] It really is a nice set, and I'm glad I got mine when I did. Hope you can get a set.

Polly Marie

Sorry about the retired party set.
    Glad you're getting Emily soon!
    We'll be waiting for her pictures. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by kbrzez:
    My personal Shopper just called and said Emily is here...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...then the 'official' Christmas shopping season has begun for me! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol me too!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's too bad about the new revised version of Molly's Party Games. Maybe that is the same reason they retired the old version? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by kbrzez:
    Also real bad news for me at least. I ordered Molly's party games and they are no longer shipping or rereleasing them. BUMMER Any body have an extra retired set to sell??? She said AG was getting the parts overseas and they said it was way too expensive for them to put it together so they are refunding everyone that preordered it and it will not be for sale. Such a bummer!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's bad news for me too as I had planned on ordering it. When I called about it when it was being retired, they didn't have anymore to sell then I heard it was to be re-released! Now I'm bummed too!

[img]frown.gif[/img]

prasnlrd

Originally posted by AGMommy:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by kbrzez:
    My personal Shopper just called and said Emily is here...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...then the 'official' Christmas shopping season has begun for me! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ROTFL!!!!..It never ends does it
    <font color="red">...mwahahahahahaaaaa.</font>

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] AG 365 Days a year! HA! [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

horselvr2

I can't wait to get my Emily!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I pre-ordered her too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My personal Shopper just called and said Emily is here and they are preparing to ship them on Sept 1 first thing in the am! Just maybe she'll be in my hands on Tuesday. They are mailed our of WI so it is SO close to my home!
    Also real bad news for me at least. I ordered Molly's party games and they are no longer shipping or rereleasing them. BUMMER Any body have an extra retired set to sell??? She said AG was getting the parts overseas and they said it was way too expensive for them to put it together so they are refunding everyone that preordered it and it will not be for sale. Such a bummer!