Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doll Towns

Felicity_Fan85

Ooh, sounds neat! What grade will they be in? My historicals are in 4th grade and modern girls (so far Susie, Rosalind and Megan (both MAC dolls) and when I officially can play with Jess. Some stuffed animals are in 4th grade and others in 5th. I'm not sure if I want to keep my dolls at their age or make them keep getting older each year yet.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My dolls are in 5th grade,and my teddys are in 4th.Though I don't play with my teddys very much any more,but I still love them!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think I'll make them all in 4th grade, since the LEs are all in 4th grade and when I was 9-10 years old I was in 4th grade, not 3rd like Samantha and Molly. So I think they'll all be 10 year old 4th graders.

Unfortunately I don't have the space or the stuff to do it yet. My dream is when I graduate college and become an El Ed teacher and move to a bigger apartment, I can make Pleasant Academy come to life.

Felicity_Fan85

Yeah, I would physically love to make my town but I have no space. I need to get rid of some stuffed animals and I have this sewing machine that belonged to my grandmother that is in my room-I don't use it so it takes up space. And I don't have an actual closet-I have a simple amoire type thing so that takes up space too.

I'm slowly getting a variety of dolls to be friends and siblings and eventually I would like some more to be adults-the only one so far being Felicity's Aunt Martha which is my CPK. I recently ordered 2 MAC dolls and want a couple of My Twinn Cuddly siblings. Maybe someday we both can have our dolly place dreams come true!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

These are so fun to read about! My daughter's AG dolls live in whatever town we've decided is part of her back story, so Felicity lives in Salem, MA because our Felicity is the daughter of a sea captain, Samantha lives in NYC/Newport, depending on the season, and Kailey is an American girl who lives in New Zealand. Our Lindsey is actually Lucy Pevensie, so she lives in London/Narnia. [img]smile.gif[/img] We don't have a "story" yet for our new Marisol or yard sale Molly...

Kim

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 31, 2006 12:45 PM: Message edited by: kboyd912 ]</font>

Inactive Member QueenNellieElizabeth's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My dolls dont really have specail events, but they do go on a "cruise" and "shopping" in my mam's sewing room. they mostley get ribbons to buy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I really love reading about this! I've just enjoyed the idea of dolls in my house, I really don't have a 'town' ...

But the idea of a doll country is awesome!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12