Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just received some info about the twins . . .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Starearedkid:
    ...potty training preschool room...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Those items sound too cute! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The new Twins almost seem a bit older that the current twins, maybe closer to 3-year olds than 2-year olds. Since they're getting longer hair and potty training. If I bought a set of the new twins(since I already have a pair of the current twins) I would probably make them 3-year olds. I wonder if they'll be able to sit up. That's why my Bitty Twins aren't on the shelf with the bigger dolls.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 23, 2006 01:58 AM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The potty training room isn't THAT bad. We do have a lot of accidents some days-but the more frustrating thing is getting the parent's too cooperate. I mean some kids are pratically trained-but the parents refuse them underwear! They would have been trained in a day!

My assistant is great-and we have about 16 or 17 kids between us. Its a loud, fun job!

-Jordyn

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Starearedkid:
    I mean some kids are pratically trained-but the parents refuse them underwear! They would have been trained in a day!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">When I was training mine, I didn't send them in underwear to preschool just because if they had an accident, the teachers would have to stop, clean it up and change their clothes. So I just waited until I was sure they wouldn't have an accident. Sorry to get so far OT, I really admire your ability to do such a job. I didn't want to train my own kids. I sure don't want to train someone else's!

We are so excited, we are going to the AGPC event on the 28th! Anyone else going?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

.....a potty chair for the twins?! Am I the only one who is slightly grossed out by that? [img]confused.gif[/img] I remember seeing commercials when I was little for dolls that would wet themselves or that came with potty chairs, and I just thought that was the most disgusting concept for a doll. I don't know...the thought of a kid pulling a doll's pants down and sitting them on a toilet is weird to me. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

starearedkid...maybe you could get one of each gender??? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Katie, I'm with you. It just seems way too commercial and ...strange to me. I remember seeing similar commercials for So-and-So Wets a Lot baby or whatever, and it just seemed gross to me as a child. Now, well, it's still gross, but I'm more bothered by how similar AG will be to those bad quality, commercial baby dolls in the commercials.

It's a cute idea for what it is- a teaching tool, I guess.

This has me wanting my Asian twins less, but as long as they don't "go", I'll keep optimistic [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Are the current twins being retired?

My 2yo is SO close to being potty trained. If she has nothing on she'll use the toilet all day long. As soon as I put something on her, she goes in that [img]frown.gif[/img]

Jen [img]smile.gif[/img]
    haven't posted in a while...sorry.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This will be great, I have been debating what potty training baby I should buy for my twins!! I can't wait!! I am new to this board and a huge American Girl fan (and have made my twin girls the same)!! We do not have any of the 18" dolls but am planning on getting Jess soon!! Plus, I would love to find a Marisol, I talked myself out of buying one and then it was too late-I really should of listen to my husband who encouraged me to buy it!! I sell on ebay to support my American Girl habit!! LOL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12