Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow - I wish I could have seen it! I really like Clay...I'm dying for his new album to be finished and released. Good to know that there are some other Claymates on this board! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didn't realize how much I've missed Clay until I saw him tonight. The season he was on was probably my favorite. I had picked Clay from the begining and it was so exciting to see him go so far. I thought he looked good too but it took a while for me to get used to the new hair color/style. He also looked like fame suits him and he still seemed like good ole Clay. What a great sport of him and such a treat to all his fans. It was by far my favorite part of the show and I've watched it several times.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by judiaci:
    Yes - that was my favorite season, too. I think I like Clay's new hair. Remember, he has those huge ears that stick out so he looks better with more hair. Did Clay sing at the beginning of the show. I missed the first 15 minutes and saw Clay with the look alike. So, did Clay sing with Taylor, too? My sister has the show taped for me, so I can watch it again completely. I think this season may have been my second favorite season after the Clay/Ruben one. I liked many of the finalists in one way or another except Kevin. I especially grew to like Elliot whose transformation was reminiscent of Clay's.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree, Season 2 was my favorite, but season 5 is my second favorite.

On the Kevin note, I cant satnd him! (He is from LI New York too [img]eek.gif[/img] ) but he has signed a contract with Disney I believe. I tihnk for a chicken little cartoon series. I know Disney contacted him and the papers here said he took it but who knows. I think its funy he really thinks he is hot. He was on radio here when he was still on or right off I forgot and he was like "Well now people call em a sex symbol, so I told my girlfriend it would be better if we broke up for my career." Is that jerky!?!
    lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For his sake, I hope Kevin is joking. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No, he was serious. lol Someone I talked to knew him. She said he thinks he is hot to trot. LMAO

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maybe we should send him a mirror. That should send him back down into reality. [img]cool.gif[/img]

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love Ace [img]smile.gif[/img] .

I have THE BIGGEST crush on him! [img]redface.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Ace [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Felicity_Fan85

I thought Clay singing with his fan was awesome!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Dancing_Queen:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by judiaci:
    Yes - that was my favorite season, too. I think I like Clay's new hair. Remember, he has those huge ears that stick out so he looks better with more hair. Did Clay sing at the beginning of the show. I missed the first 15 minutes and saw Clay with the look alike. So, did Clay sing with Taylor, too? My sister has the show taped for me, so I can watch it again completely. I think this season may have been my second favorite season after the Clay/Ruben one. I liked many of the finalists in one way or another except Kevin. I especially grew to like Elliot whose transformation was reminiscent of Clay's.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree, Season 2 was my favorite, but season 5 is my second favorite.

On the Kevin note, I cant satnd him! (He is from LI New York too [img]eek.gif[/img] ) but he has signed a contract with Disney I believe. I tihnk for a chicken little cartoon series. I know Disney contacted him and the papers here said he took it but who knows. I think its funy he really thinks he is hot. He was on radio here when he was still on or right off I forgot and he was like "Well now people call em a sex symbol, so I told my girlfriend it would be better if we broke up for my career." Is that jerky!?!
    lol
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Soooooooooooo this guy (or should I say kid) thinks he's a sex symbol? *doesn't watch AI* So I had to look that one up ... that was a good laugh...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ha Ha Ha! It is very funny. On what planet is he is sex symbol?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12