Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gosh I wish I could find some of your deals, Ill continue my quest!

I did get 9 Historical AG books, 1 hardcover, 8 paperback- and 1 the care and keeping of you book on ebay for about 7 $ So far thats my best find

mandy1995

My best find's where
    A kaya doll on ebay for 45 dollars and Samantha's,Josefina's,Felicity's and Kirsten's cookbooks for 6 dollars.
    **Mandy**

MapleLeaf

It's next to impossible to find anything AG related in any second-hand shops or garage sales up here in Canada.
    But my best AG bargain came on ebay when I was able to get Molly's older retired wooden table and chairs for only $22. I love the set and it goes well with any of the AGs. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

Dancin'4'AG

hmmmm, my best buy would probably be my lindsey doll that had her clothes and barrete and everything for 35 dollars.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 09, 2006 12:26 AM: Message edited by: Dancin'4'AG ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My best deal was Samantha's Scenes and Settings at a garage sale for $1! They weren't in perfect shape, but it was only $!!!!!!!!!!1

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I found a Kirsten doll with her meet outfit, with her shoes and hair ribbons in the trash. The family was moving away and I guess the daughter thought she was too old for her. She was sitting on top of a bean bag chair with a hols in it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have found many many great AG finds lately since i first read this thread and started looking.

Before i read this post I purchased

1) Blonde PM bitty baby in original sleeper (hearts)for $19 on ebay picked up locally without shipping.

2) dark haired PM bitty baby on craigslist with Christmas outfit $35

3) Samantha, PM tan body with comeplete meet outfit, bathing dress (original retired)plus the round beach flotation thing, and two other AG outfits can't remember which, but at least one of them was samantha. PLus hardcover meet book $40

4) PM AG Bitty baby blonde with 8 or 9 complete outfits including bitty bear and all his accessories. $40

5) PM Kit with complete meet outfit (minus barrett), her christmas dress complete, plus 2-3 girl today outfits
    along with a pm josefina in her meet outfit with the indigo dress, harvest dress, and other josefina clothes and her lamb and her doll, her blanket
    two matresses with pillows'
    3-4 complete bitty baby outfits plus the bitty baby red carrier all for $100 total

6) pm ag just like you dark hair and eyes medium skin thrift store 1.21 bad haircut and no eyelashes but cute just the same

7) pm ag kailey at thrift store, someone cut off her little braids but other than that she is perfect! and my youngest loves her... 3.93

8) original felicity pm red hair bright green eyes perfect with complete meet outfit $70 craigslist

9) pm kirsten with all acessories, spoon pouch excetra through mail on craigslist $60 her bed locally for $20 and the junior girl scout outfit complete with shoes $10

10) funniest and cheapest by far: yesterday i found a dark haired asian pm bitty baby in the original heart meet sleeper with only the sleeper holding on her left arm....... 0.98 on sale half off all toys so grand total was 0.52 after tax.... after a bath headless in my washing machine, new stuffing, some stiching to replace the arm, and a new neck string ; total cost repairs were about 1.50 in materials and water/energy..... and now her only problem is she has silver eye both eyes!!! which i have been told ag fixes for free

Well thats about all that i can remember its been a big summer!!!''

thanks for reading and sorry for gushing so long...

Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi venarhk,

Thanks so much for your interest in Kirsten!

Please note our change of address, posted at the top of this page. This former message board of our group is now closed.

You're welcome to join us over there.

Joy

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 21, 2008 01:52 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123