Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Attn: Janette and other Salt Lake area ladies..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Like I said before,
    The more the merrier, in my opinion!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Blondeziggy, I PM'd you....

AG Crazy in Wyoming

I'll be there in November!!! We'll bring the pick-up bed packed full of snow for ...uhm..anyone wanting to see and play in it. [img]wink.gif[/img] Get those skis waxed up girls! ~Bugs

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yea! It sounds like the party is planned. BugsMC, when will you be here?

Jessica

AG Crazy in Wyoming

I'll make a point to come whatever date the November party is planned. I'll also keep my eye on the first date and if I happen to be in the city that day, I'll come to it to!! ~Bugs

prasnlrd
    Heeeeeeeeeee-Hawwwwwwwww!!! "The Snowy Morsel Party 2006" YIP YIP YIPEEEEE!!!! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

Oh! and McBugs!!! I love your siggy picture! Is that footbal uniform Marsiol has on from "Build A Bear" or did you make it???....SUPER PICTURE!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

AG Crazy in Wyoming

Let the snow balls fly!!! The Build-a-Bear uniforms have white pants. What's up with that? Anyone who knows anything knows the "Pack" never wear green jerseys and white pants. Yep, had to make it. Currently I'm working on an offensive line, but after watching the last game I'm afraid they may come draft our dollies to play! I suppose if WE get season tickets it would be worth it. Hah. ~Bugs

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The more the merrier, in my opinion! So, Betty, if you plan on being in the Salt Lake area anytime soon, you just let us know! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't been online much lately (college and a new job) but I am definitely for another dolly day (or 2 or 3...) It would be so cool if we got some more people to join in the fun! I am free just about any time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The November gathering needs to be sometime between Friday the 10th and Saturday the 18th. I will be happy to plan that one, but need input on when people can and can't be there during that week - would week day or weekend be better?

I'm still game to have a first-week-of-October party of some sort as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 01, 2006 02:51 AM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Weekends are always better for me, Saturday afternoon is fine.

In October I'd love to do something the 14th or 21st (but can't the first two weekends of October).

As far as weekends in November, I'm open!

Weekdays do work for me, but it would have to be after work, so later in the evening.

I'm happy to take the lead on this and make a plan, if that sounds good to everyone else.

Jessica

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast