Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Well, the time is almost here for Traveling Ann to head back to Laura. I know that Ann is exctied, and I'm sure Ann is too. Ann should be heading home on Monday, so she is all packed up and ready to go since I am leaving to go out of town this afternoon and will not be back until late Sunday night.
    Ann has had a nice relaxing trip to Winston Salem but we didn't get to do as much as I wanted to do. Since Ann was such a great sport when she modeled my other creations, I made a pair of flannel back satin pajamas for her. She is dressed in them and her crocheted hat and sweater, and snuggled iwht her bear, Coconut, and her balcket in her box. It was 47 degrees here when I got up this morning, so I made such she was dressed warmly. Coconut has a pllow that matches Ann's pajamas, but I didn't get a picture of it before I packed her up.
    Since I will be leaving in a couple of hours, I wanted to go ahead and post her album so everyone could see it tonight and over the weekend.
    Enjoy!
    -Jenifer

Traveling Ann's Last Stop: Winston Salem, NC

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 29, 2006 01:38 PM: Message edited by: Gomunk ]</font>

Polly Marie

Very good album. Your outfit creations are so nice! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm so sad that this is the last of Ruthie's/Ann's travel albums, but I'm sure she's excited to be going home. You are such a talented seamstress, Gomunk! Great album!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cute!!!!! I hoped to see the finished Belle dress! [img]smile.gif[/img] hehe..

Cannot believe she is going back home! When did she change her name? I guess I missed that... [img]redface.gif[/img]

Umm how many dolly miles has Ruthie/Anya/Ann gone now? can anyone count?? lol!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Scarlett Slipper:

Cannot believe she is going back home! When did she change her name? I guess I missed that... [img]redface.gif[/img]

Umm how many dolly miles has Ruthie/Anya/Ann gone now? can anyone count?? lol!!!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">She changed her name BACK to Ann so I can get AG's Ruthie. Anya is just a nickname...or Ann is just a nickname of Anya...I don't know.

She has been out for a year and half! I love her traveling, but I miss my girl!

As far as the miles go, I'm steadily working on a Continento map for her...almost finished...

Thanks for hosting her, Jenifer! Your sewing creations are always so nicely done, and Anya looks so good in those PJs. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

And have a great wedding!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Scarlett Slipper:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No idea. She's also gone many KILOMETERS as well! She's been to 4 foreign countries and all over the USA.

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jenifer,

What a cute album! I love the pants that Jess is wearing for the picnic! Did you make them?

Also, I've just read that you are getting married this weekend. Well, congratulations! I wish you'd said something earlier so I could have congratulated you and wished you luck and happiness beforehand but you'll hopefully read this when you get back.

I wish you and your new DH joy, love and happiness in your marriage! Enjoy being a newlywed [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very cute! Your costumes are lovely, and so are the pajamas. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]