Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well I bit the bullet and took Jess' braids out today, and I much prefer her hair in them. [img]frown.gif[/img] But of course I'm having the darndest time getting them back in. I've never been very good with hair!

Can those of you who have her tell me if the front section crosses over first or is it the back section that does. Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anybody??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

From your picture, it looks like the back crosses over first, but I don't have Jess.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've got my Jess in front of me right now and I'm still not sure how to answer this. I guess there is a piece of hair on each side of her head that comes back and it looks like that front piece goes under the back piece, like the back piece is crossed over top of it. I hope that made sense!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 09, 2006 04:55 PM: Message edited by: Tari ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Tari - From your description I'm thinking the front section starts the braid then...I know this is just too confusing! [img]confused.gif[/img] It seems to make a difference though because I have been trying it both ways.

I've also tried looking at my photos of Jess, but I really couldn't tell from them. I think I've got it back to looking pretty good for now though. When I had her hair out there was a long section in the front that was just stick straight and frizzy. I may try curling it in the future so I will like her hair better down.