Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I have tried to request a catalogue from AG several times, each time I get one catalogue and then never anymore. If I send an email to AG and explain what keeps happening, would they most likely put me on the list of people to receive catalogues, or would the same issue keep happening? ThanksInAdvance!

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ August 17, 2006 05:02 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 02, 2006 10:11 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wish I knew - the same thing keeps happening to me! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I wonder if calling the situation to the attention of a Personal Shopper would help? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have only gotten 2 catalogs by mail from AG ever. The rest have all been acquired by placing an order and they get shipped with the items.

Horrible as it sounds, I've pretty much decided if I want a new catalog and know there is a brand new one out there, it must be time to place an order. Yes, tragic to have to order but the dolls aren't complaining, hehehe!

I've also found the website is a great help in terms of keeping up with what is new (that is before I joined HB and starting conversing with you all!). If you do call a PS, please let us know what they say about getting on/staying on the mailing list.

Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had that same problem. I e-mailed AG and they fixed the problem, now I get TONS of catalogs!