Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm actually more excited about new AGoT things than Emily, and a possible new historical. Here's hoping for new Halloween items, and Christmas, too. And wouldn't it be nice if a few new things came out for the existing historicals besides Molly? Probably won't happen, but I can wish.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm pulling for Yank for Emily. I am totally on the fence about getting Emily, but I want her meet dress for sure and I'd buy Yank in a heartbeat.

And, of course, I'm still whistfully dreaming of that 1940s living room set-up. Just one little puffy chair, a reading lamp and a side table with some books, maybe a plate of cookies and a glass of milk, and a floor standing radio... *sniff*... please AG!

ETA: I forgot about Today stuff. Some new things for Coconut would be great. As for the new meet outfit, I'd like to see something that isn't turquoise, hot pink or brown. We got that with the new stuff, which I like, but let's not overkill. And for the shoes-- because really, isn't it all about the shoes?-- something not athletic or pseudo-athletic in style.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 28, 2006 09:09 PM: Message edited by: jrtmom3274 ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12