Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just got an email for Bill Me Later customers...free shipping from AG for orders over $100(that's easy [img]smile.gif[/img] ), when you choose Bill Me Later as a payment option. I just used it...no problems. Only good until 11/12. The key code is 154127.

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ November 07, 2006 04:16 PM: Message edited by: fiveinarowmom ]</font></font>

PS> You don't have to choose the Bill Me Later for the free shipping code! Good news for the credit wary shopper!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 08, 2006 01:04 AM: Message edited by: fiveinarowmom ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the heads up. I might use this for my daughter's birthday this month. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the heads up! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks! What exactly is required for Bill Me Later? And how much later do you get to be billed? I have a credit card on file with AG, will that be all they'd need? Great info! [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I clicked on the Bill Me Later icon on the AG Shop page to read more about it. It sounds like it's basically an online credit card. It's issued through Chase, and you have to be credit-approved. You pay it off like a credit card: there are monthly statements and you have the choice of paying in full or paying a partial amount with the remaining accruing interest.

I would assume this would be like opening a credit card account, and having too many credit card accounts can negatively affect your credit score if you are concerned about such things.

Basically, I would put as much thought into signing up for Bill Me Later as I would into getting a new credit card.

Polly Marie

I was so excited at first and I thank fiveinarowmom for the heads-up.
    Thanks, Sarah, for checking into the "Buy Me Later" offer. I'm definitely declining the offer! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 07, 2006 05:13 PM: Message edited by: Polly Marie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, good point, and of course it doesn't save you any money if you don't pay it off right away! This offer is really only an advantage to someone who is planning to pay by credit card anyway, and who knows how to responsibly use one.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 07, 2006 05:19 PM: Message edited by: fiveinarowmom ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, thanks Sarah and fiveinarowmom for checking this. It sounds like it's not delayed any longer than a normal credit card cycle.

I was thinking it might be like the PayPal Buyer Credit where you can get deferred payment with no interest for 3 months when they're having a special. During non-special times, it's just due every month or you pay huge interest.

After I asked, I remembered that Deep Discount DVD has the same exact thing and realized it probably had to be through some 3rd party. Oh well, if a person can pay it off same as a credit card it might still be worth it for the free shipping? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just used the code and paid right away and still got the free shipping. It was great because it saved me $19. Thanks for the heads up-Alicia

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for the code to order another Jess!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast