Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: AG Civilization Point System (I found this on my old computer)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is from a long time ago. Some of us still show the titles in our sigs. Thought the new people might like to do this. I don't even remember who came up with this point system.

I think one's place in this AG civilization should be determined by "AG points"

Table of points
    Girl-sized clothes AGT= 10 points a piece
    Historical girl-sized clothes= 25 points a piece
    1 authentic oufit= 5 points
    1 outfit (off brand)= 2 points
    10 outfits= 50 points
    Bitty Baby doll= 15 points
    HHS doll= 15 points
    18" doll= 25 points
    Authentic Furniture= 10 points per piece (i.e. bed is one piece, table and chairs many pieces,)
    Non-authentic furniture= 5 points per piece
    Mini doll= 3 points
    3 acc. sets= 10 points (i.e. felicity noah's ark set, molly's birthday table settings,)
    1 pet= 5 points (i.e. coconut, bennet, sombrita)
    Rare item worth $100 or more= 20 points

Using my system, you can use AG points to discover your place in the AG ladder, powered by "THE GREAT AND ALMIGHTY AG FORCE" (c) developed by prasnIrd, copyrighted prasnIrd!
    Whadya think?

1-99= no understanding of the force whatsoever.
    100-600= Jedi in training; padawan; apprentice; or sith in training; you know little or some about the force.
    500-700 Jedi; you still have much to learn about the force, but you are beginning to almost fully understand the meaning of the force, and it's power.
    701-1000= You have great power over the AG force and are learning to control it! Congratulations! You are now a Jedi Master OF YOUR CHOICE- or a sith master.
    OVER 1000= You have fully mastered the AG force! You are now an emperor(ess) of either the dark or the light side, or you may change your title to "master" or "lord" and your name. At this level, you are looked highly upon as one of the most inclined collectors of the world!
    Post your input on this new system.
    Thanks!

Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Uh Oh Im an AG Jedi Emperoress. I didn't add it all up but I know the numbers were going high way too fast...

Edited for spelling [img]redface.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 13, 2006 07:24 PM: Message edited by: agcollector293110 ]</font>

T. Lynn

What about things like salon chair, hair care accessories, backpacks, cafe apron set, etc?

What do they go under?

Good thing I have everything I own listed in my excel spreadsheet. Made this much easier.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 13, 2006 07:47 PM: Message edited by: T. Lynn ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by agcollector293110:
    Uh Oh Im an AG Jedi Emperoress. I didn't add it all up but I know the numbers were going high way too fast...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL, Me too! AG Jedi Emperoress Tiffany! Mwahhaaaaa!
    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Edited to add:
    I added up all my points and so far I'm at 1305! hehehehe.... Who knows where I'll be if they introduce a new hisorical!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 13, 2006 07:55 PM: Message edited by: uktmw ]</font>

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm a Jedi in Training, but I may be missing something.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What about stuff like Bitty outfits, furniture and accessories and HH outfits and accessories?

I'm between Jedi Master and Jedi Emperor (depends on how those things count).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is going to take me a while to figure out! I'm pretty sure I'm a Jedi master, though. I'll type up this system in Word and see how many points I come up with. [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If I've figured correctly, I'm an AG Jedi Emperoress. =D

So this is a sister system to the AG Force system based on how many dolls a member has? ^_^ How fun.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a question. I have several retired items (Molly's Radio, Felicity's Work Outfit, Felicity's Windmill from Town Fair Outfit, almost complete Kirsten's Fourth of July Set, etc.) are these worth over $100? Thanks if anyone knows how much they are worth! [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 13, 2006 08:18 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by AGfanatic:
    I have a question. I have several retired items (Molly's Radio, Felicity's Work Outfit, Felicity's Windmill from Town fair Outfit, almost complete Kirsten's Fourth of July Set, etc.) are these worth over $100? Thanks if anyone knows how much they are worth! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think the radio and work outfit aren't quite at that level, but the windmill can often come close and (depending on how many pieces you DO have) the Fourth of July Fun set can easily sell for a bundle. ^_^ HTH!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast