Thread: Beautiful Sam on ebay!

Ashley1972

I don't know if this doll is still on anyone's wishlist. Let me know and I will delete this post. This is one of the prettiest Samantha's I have seen in a while. WB Samantha

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well I am the seller and I wrote believe because I am not the original owner but there are signs that the wig was replaced. I have sold and seen many dolls over the years and try to be as honest as I can about them. I would rather be upfront about what I know about a doll and avoid an unhappy buyer then make statements that may not be accurate.

Brenda

Ashley1972

I think that the wig belongs to the doll and has not been replaced. I emailed the seller, who I think is a board member, and asked why she thinks it's been replaced. Could be some glue residue around the wig that makes her think this. The wig may have started coming off and someone reglued it back on.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Her hair certainly looks just like the original Samantha's. She doesn't look rewigged to me -- I can't imagine finding a wig that identical.

thepidget

That's a very pretty white-bodied Samantha. I'd love to buy her but I just don't have that kind of money right now. [img]frown.gif[/img] I can't imagine why anyone would want to sell her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She's really pretty.
    Sure wish they still replaced wigs...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oops - sorry Brenda - didn't mean to be rude. I guess I am very new to this and so I am probably a little too wary of the language used as I am so worried about using ebay.

I see now what you mean. I read the auction as if you were the original owner and it was past midnight when I read it so I most likely missed something really obvious.

My sincere appologies to you and I hope my words didn't deter anyone from buying her.

Juliette [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Bbbren:
    Well I am the seller and I wrote believe because I am not the original owner but there are signs that the wig was replaced. I have sold and seen many dolls over the years and try to be as honest as I can about them. I would rather be upfront about what I know about a doll and avoid an unhappy buyer then make statements that may not be accurate.

Brenda
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Brenda, I've just PMed you.

Anywho, I'd buy this gorgeous WB Samantha, but since I bought one in January, I don't need two. I hope she finds a good home.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 24, 2006 12:21 AM: Message edited by: PrincessRuthie(Laura) ]</font>