Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone have a spare $717.95? (not OT)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by SaraLovesHerDollys:
    LOL I will go with Jess, because she is cheapest.

$102

I don't really do collections, so I only have the dolls, without thier accesories, and mostly clothes I made, or whatever has been on clearance lately. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I wish this was the approach I took. *SIGH* I'm stuck in the abyss of AG now.

I need $584 plus shipping and tax without any codes to finish Kirsten's collection. Assuming that I want her furniture.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't do collections either really. I just get the stuff I like.
    I would be too depressed if I added it all up because I'd have to get a complete set for all the dolls.
    But I know Kailey - $6 (towel)!
    It'd probably be over $2000 total if I got the complete collection for Lissie, Kirsten, Josefina, Samantha and Kit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For Kit's clothes, $252, bcause my mom only lets me get one thing for her a YEAR! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] But when Ruthie comes out, I'm going on a little spending spree, heh heh...

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 13, 2006 07:11 PM: Message edited by: kitswift22007 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Which of our wish lists do you want? The realistic ones? The ones that are in the "dreams do come true" category? Or the "died and gone to heaven" variety?

I did an extreme-shopping list once and it was over $7000. ha ha. The scary part was I did want every item on that list.

Julia

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All I meant was to add up everything in one girl's collection that you DON'T have. My total is with the shipping included.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

$525.00 TOTAL!!!!

Here's how... I have all 8 historical dolls, all the outfits for each doll (current and retired) -- apart from a few for Samantha and Felicity that I dislike! I have all the accessories for all the dolls (apart from a few retired sets--you can find my wish list in my siggy!).
    So my total about is for the remaining pieces of furniture I still want. I have some pieces of furniture, and I want others, yet there are still more I don't care to own. To me, I don't have to have ALL the furniture items ever made for each doll to consider her collection complete. I just want the items I love. I don't care to buy pieces just the say I have them. Anyone else feel this way?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by uktmw:
    ... To me, I don't have to have ALL the furniture items ever made for each doll to consider her collection complete. I just want the items I love. I don't care to buy pieces just the say I have them. Anyone else feel this way?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's the way I feel. No matter what doll I was collecting for, her collection wouldn't be complete without a vintage typewriter (Kit's collection) or a desk. Because my collections cross over from doll to doll and they share so much, it's hard to decide which doll is complete.

My Kit doesn't have all the available items yet. But after I sew her birthday dress and pajamas and buy a suitable trunk to keep her items in, I'll consider her collection complete.

Josefina, on the other hand, will forever be incomplete without her piano. Poor girl.

Julia

13Pumpkins

I mostly just get dolls. But the ones I am buying stuff for I'd rather have it PM if it was made then... so it would be hard from me to do this. But it is interetsing to hear others responses!
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anyone with $403.95 in there back pocket that they don't know what to do with. heheh, is what I need to finish up Kit's collection.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12