Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How fast do you think they'll retire? I REALLY don't want to make an order this weekend, but I don't want to miss these outfits, either. I can't decide what to do! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I thought the Victory outfit was already sold out. They have been trying to retire that Aviator outfit for a long time. I wouldn't wait too long. [img]frown.gif[/img]

thepidget

On the AG website, this is what I see:

Molly's Victory dress has been sold out, but it is still listed in her outfits page.

Molly's aviator outfit has been taken off her outfits page. It is now listed in the sale page "For Dolls for ages 8+" for $14 (the original price is $22).

I didn't want to buy anything more from AG so soon (I just went to AGPLA a week ago), but since it has been pulled from her list of outfits, Molly's aviator clothes really do look like they're on their way out. After seeing this I decided to put in an order. [img]redface.gif[/img] However, the price for that is pretty good--you get $8 off. After shipping and handling (in the continental US, I think) and possible taxes, your total should be about $20ish.

Good luck deciding on what you want to do!