Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What if we had a Doll Derby Party next weekend? Dress your dolls in a springy outfit (well, I assume no one's still bundled up for Winter), but, more importantly, get out their best hats to wear! It'd be fun to take pictures of them with horses (AG or otherwise -- bust out those My Little Ponies) and serve mint jule ... err, mint tea.

Sorry for the short notice, I just realized this weekend that this was a good idea.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That sounds like a good idea. We just moved to Kentucky and this is our first experience with the Derby. I didn't realize that it was such a big thing here. They seem to have all kinds of activities to go along with it. I'll try and take a picture and post it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by mcraft17:
    That sounds like a good idea. We just moved to Kentucky and this is our first experience with the Derby. I didn't realize that it was such a big thing here. They seem to have all kinds of activities to go along with it. I'll try and take a picture and post it.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ohmygosh! I'm in Lexington, where are you?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello fellow Kentuckian! [img]smile.gif[/img] There may be more of us on Hostboard than I think!

And yes, the Kentucky Derby here in Louisville last two weeks, don't you know!

Kim