Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Anyone have the club clothes for girls? I was thinking of getting some for myself. Of course, the dolls love them, but I wanted to know the quality of the girl clothes. I'm 16 (but I fit in AG stuff - I have the Jess skirt), so I was hoping they weren't too obviously AG. I was looking at the club jacket and the new outfit with the white hoodie and purple skirt. Also, if anyone has the mystery outfit for girls/dolls - what do you think of that? Thanks!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My DD has the club outfit with the purple skirt and the white hoodie. It is cute and is nice, soft cotton. It does have an AG logo on each piece.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DD has the 1st club outfit. It is very well made. The shorts are cute and the American Girl that is written across the back of the shorts is small. If you have the points I think they are well worth it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bump

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Kit, Kat, and Friends:
    Anyone have the club clothes for s? I was thinking of getting some for myself. Of course, the dolls love them, but I wanted to know the quality of the clothes. I'm 16 (but I fit in AG stuff - I have the Jess skirt), so I was hoping they weren't too obviously AG. I was looking at the club jacket and the new outfit with the white hoodie and purple skirt. Also, if anyone has the mystery outfit for s/dolls - what do you think of that? Thanks!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I dont have any of the club clothes so I cant help you there, sorry. But I was wondering what you think of the sized Jess skirt? I am hoping to get it. Thankyou
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I loooooooove the girl Jess skirt!!! lol It's very comfortable/moveable/versitaile and I dress it up and down. I wear it to school a lot. I don't have the halter top, but I wear it with pink tank tops or orange ones, and I have a tan blazer and a tan shrug that I wear with it. I think it goes with a lot of stuff and a good thing for me is that it doesn't look too obviously AG... not like anyone besides some of my friends really know anything about AG at my school. The skirt goes down right below my knees. It has a side zipper and a hook closure, and you could easily put elastic in the waist if you needed to (amazingly I didn't). It's slightly pleated. I'm wearing it right now... it's one of my favorite skirts. I made a deal with my sister that if she wanted to get the Jess doll she had to let me buy the Jess skirt and she couldn't get a matching one. lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks a lot! I really like the looks of it and now I know I need it! AG needs more skirts like this. For dolls and for g irls. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bump