Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

HI,

Just a few quick questions between cleaning bathrooms (which I hate, because I have three of them).

I won an Ebay auction for Molly's After School outfit & it arrived Saturday. Hannah was around & we were very busy so I just had a chance to check it out this morning. It has no tags in the shirt, but the detailing is AG all the way. I love the real buttons & tiny button holes! The pants are tagged Made in China for Pleasant Company. Does this mean it is a PM outfit? Does it differ from the current (newly retired) one? Also how should I wash it? It say's handwash cold water & hang to dry. Does it matter what type of detergent I use? It has a slightly musty (basement) smell & needs to be freshened up. I told DD the outfit had been retired & she was so bummed. She wanted to know if her Granny could make a similar outfit. Not with all those button holes! My mom hates doing button holes (her machine isn't set up for them). She is going to be very surprised to get it Christmas day.

Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just use some Woollite in cold water, and hang up to dry---it works great! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't think the PM version differs from the newer one at all, but I'm not sure. I would use Woolite dark to wash it and then hang it somewhere warm to dry.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the Woolite tip! Now just to find a time when Hannah won't be here while I'm washing/drying it. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]