Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the pictures! I just won this set on Ebay, as that was my daughters choice too!
    She started Kindergarten this week.
    Your daughter is so adorable!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a perfect school-related surprise for you daughter! Your daughter is adorable! She looks like she's having a blast with the desk, putting things in the cubbyholes and drawers and taking them out again. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

I think Kit's desk is one of the highest quality items AG ever made. The workmanship and materials are superior. Some members of hostboard helped me buy the desk as a thank you when I hosted the Valentine Swap two years ago. It's definitely my most treasured piece of AG furniture because there's so much [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] in it.

Thanks for sharing the photos of Jillian with the desk. They made me smile. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Julia

emsmombuysdolls

If you have the $$ and space. Back to Basic Toys sells a child sized desk just like Kit's for $250. I would actually consider it if Emily and Jess weren't invading this Christmas. I love Kit's desk!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by emsmombuysdolls:
    If you have the $$ and space. Back to Basic Toys sells a child sized desk just like Kit's for $250. I would actually consider it if Emily and Jess weren't invading this Christmas. I love Kit's desk!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Funny you should mention a child-size version. We actually have one in the attic, but the rolltop part needs replacing. That is the first thing that my mother mentioned when she saw Kit's desk. My aunt and uncle are currently stripping off the old paint/varnish from a full-size rolltop desk. They've ordered a new roll top part to replace the old broken one. I'll post pictures of their full size one once they have finished.

Thanks every one for taking the time to look at the pictures of Jillian and the desk. She loves the comments!

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12