Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Mystery AG Auction Recieved Today-Yipee!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Becky I recieved my auction tody-it wasnt Jess, but no the less exciting. I got Molly's Aviator outfit-Im glad I supressed the urge to buy it, and the Hallmark Friendship cards. Thnks so much, I look forward to the next one. I hope your DD gets her $, I know how much that stuff can cost, we've been there. NOw we are on just plain old football cheerleading-oh well at least dd can cheer. Thanks again. [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congrats on your win. I also played and I just opened it. I got Mollys Victory Dress. Thank you and hope you have another one soon. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh Tylermads, you got my dream outfit, the Victory dress! I LOVE that outfit! I didn't get my box yet today so probably tomorrow--will keep you guys posted! Super congrats on that outfit and to fellow Ohioan crsanthmum, congrats on the Aviator set too, very cute set! If I end up with that one, I'll probably put it back to sell much later since I do already have two of them, lol.

Donna Cotterman

Don't know how Becky can do these Mystery auctions but they are always fun. I missed this one but be sure to post when she has another.
    [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] Mrs. C.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got my boxes today! I got Molly's Victory Dress and the AGOT Winter Magic outfit.
    I was a little nervous. I was worried I might get something for BB, and DD doesn't have any of those.
    I can't wait to see if/when she does it again!

Amy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tari,

Maybe you will win Jess (since its your bday and all). Im crossing my fingers for you and good luck,

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congrats on all your great items from the mystery auction!! Have fun with them!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OMG, another Victory Dress! : [img]biggrin.gif[/img] rool drool:: Oh I am just praying now that I get one too! Maybe she had quite a few of those. I hope! ::keeping fingers, toes and eyes crossed:: and that's not easy to type, walk or see, LOL!

Added:
    Maybe you will win Jess (since its your bday and all). Im crossing my fingers for you and good luck,
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Shannon, wouldn't that be something? I guess no one has gotten Jess yet or I figured we would have literally heard HB explode, lol. Of course I guess it's possible a non-HB buyer may have recd. Jess. But won't Becky post when she finds out? I'm still hoping for the Victory Dress to be honest because I already have a Jess--of course Sarah would immediately claim it if I won it!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 09, 2006 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Tari ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tari,

If you get Jess I'll trade the Victory Dress Tee hee. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Who else on the board has played. I checked her feedback and she has gotten a couple of feedbacks but they did not list what they won. I am assuming that it is from the Mystery Auction because it comes up private. Oh the suspense is killing me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got the Winter Magic Outfit!!! Which is odd, cause I've been watching auctions for it for awhile. Now I have it. YEAAAA. Happy!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast