Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

I need all of your help, again [img]redface.gif[/img]

OK, so I reeeealy like AGT #27, she is sooo cute! But, I also really like #24 too!

I'm saving up to buy one doll (either #27 or #24) and get one for my birthday next year. BUT, now that I know what Nicki looks like, I want her for my birthday!

So Hostboard, what should I do? Right now I really feel like #27 is calling to me, but I've come so close to getting #24! Once, I even took her off the shelf at AGPNY, hoping she'd be mine, but my mom said to wait and when I ordered online, I picked out Nellie instead because she was SCREAMING take me!

I'm so confused, and I don't know what to do! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

So, what do you all think?

TIA!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Since you obviously just got Emily, I would just enjoy her for now. All of the dolls that you are considering are newer dolls that are very unlikely to retire anytime soon so I would just wait. Maybe after Nicki comes out, it will be clear to you which doll that you really want. You also might get another chance to visit the store and pick our your own doll. [img]smile.gif[/img]

pleasantmonkey210

WAIT for Nikki to come out! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Haste makes waste!

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah I'm gonna save more than I need to buy outfits and stuff because I might be going to AGPNY in November to see the Circle of Friends.

The thing is I want to save up and maybe get the doll in November so I can pick her up from the store because sometimes I don't like ordering them offline. I just need to find one that calls out and really connects with me, like my Elizabeth, who I picked out from the store. She has the sweetest face [img]smile.gif[/img] , and I picked Michelle (AGT 9) out from AGPNY. She was the cutest looking #9 [img]smile.gif[/img]

Plus, there's a slim VERY slim chance that we're going to California next April and I can go to AGPLA, but I don't know if my mom will let me pick a doll up there.

But, I just got paid for babysitting, and I'm $34 away from a new dollie! It'll take me a little bit, but I'll have enough by November.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Can someone give the link that Nicki is on?

horselvr2

I'd say get #24, you have wanted her for so long!

Inactive Member american-girl-fan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I say enjoy a new doll. I have a limit of dolls I can get per year, one doll a year. I think you should do a limit also. It really helps.