Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If your school is like my school was, you can just walk along the main walkway and stop at one of dozens of tables to apply for a credit card, and get a free Frisbee or T-shirt too. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'm guessing you'll have a low credit limit if you have no income, but many places will give you a card, especially if you pay bills/paid your old card on time.

I know someone who was in college who was listed as a user of his father's credit card, even though he'd never used it. This guy went to Target and applied for one of their Visa or Mastercards, and since his father had such an excellent credit score, he got an INSANELY high limit on his card (a few times higher than mine). So if you need a high limit and can wait a bit (and if one of your parents has good credit), that's worth a try. [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks guys! I think I'm going to apply for a Chase Platinum Mastercard, but even though I tried for the "student" edition, it's not letting me fill out the online application because I have no employer! Grr. Of course I don't have an employer, I'm a student! Am I not allowed to get a credit card period if I don't have a job? I really need to build up good credit. Hm.

Senior Hostboard Member JohnStaples's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: OT - Credit Card Advice?

If you are faced with a problem with repaying a bank loan, I advise you to contact the team of professionals at Credit Associates. I recently faced the same problem and it was these people who helped me solve this problem. I'm sure if you contact them with the same question, they will definitely help you for a small percentage. They have not been working in this area for several years; they are the market leaders, so I am sure that they can be trusted.

Junior Hostboard Member Rawiendi's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: OT - Credit Card Advice?

You should not limit yourself to one bank, you can always choose a more suitable option. For example, when I needed money, I needed a $500 loan, I reconsidered many options. If you think that I was running around the banks, no. The website of TriceLoans helped me, they have a list of possible loans which in turn are quite profitable, and the most important thing is that you can take money even with a bad credit history.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12