Thread: QUESTION??

Kalisa

Question

Hi, does anyone know if #26 has been retired or her eye color retired? There is an auction that states that it is a retired eye color. I have not heard this before and since she was just released in the last year, I would not think that this is true. Thanks for any information.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As far as I am aware, she has not been retired nor her eye color... shes so new, I doubt they would retire her, again anything is possible!

Kalisa

Well the only thing that even remotely made me wonder is that the new dolls are getting ready to come out. Like you said, anything is possible. But I sure hope not!! I want this doll next as long as there is not another new release that I like better. [img]smile.gif[/img] I was going to sell a doll to get this one off of ebay, but now that I am looking at my remaining girls, I don't have the heart to part with anymore of them.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 22, 2006 07:36 PM: Message edited by: DollysRMe ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am not sure about the eye color, but that is one of my all time favorite sellers. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Maybe the color existed before, then was brought back for this doll?

Is AGoT 26 the only girl that has that color eyes? I know 21 has hazel eyes, but they are totally different than 26.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This might be a little far fetched but this is what I think the reason behind the seller's claims. On the AG website this doll used to have "amber" eyes under the description now it says brown eyes at first but if you read further the description does say she has amber eyes.

McMasters

I was looking at the same auction! I checked Curt's site and #26 is listed there with amber eyes. AG has her listed with brown eyes. I'm guessing that her eyes look different depending on the light.

Kalisa

I hope her eyes are still amber, that is part of the reason I want to add her to my dolls, plus her hair is so different. I opted to get Jess before #26.