Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AAK! Fixer upper Kirsten is a nightmare! EEK! Help!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She arrived today... look at this poor soul! I feel so bad for this poor dollie! I hope I can make her look somewhat decent! [img]frown.gif[/img]

IMG 0971

I think its pink marker... it would not wash off, or with magic eraser so I am using the Remove Zit formula and hoping it wont wash away her facial paint too much!

IMG 0969

Her limbs were filthy! I have never seen a dollie this dirty before. I had to cut her neck strings off to remove her head! I am going to wash her body tonight!

IMG 0968

I dont know how she will end up turning out! Wish me luck! Ill need it! :/

pleasantmonkey210

****, ATROCIOUS! Who tortured this poor dollie! What a [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't let Sheila see this!! Or find out who the previous owner was! Yikes, atleast they put her up for auction. I can't wait to see how she turns out.

Kristin

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OMG! Was this poor Kirsten on eBay? I hope you didn't pay too much, b/c she looks like she'll need a lot of work. I'm sure she's a pretty girl under all that. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I paid $30 for her... yeah she will need some work but I guess it was partially my fault for not asking more questions about her! Ill see what I can do! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Best of luck on your poor Kirsten! You can re-paint her face, at least, when the Remove-Zit has done its work. And at least her eyes are beautiful! I'm sure you'll learn a lot, fixing her up. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

T. Lynn

StephanieS:

Your #22 has a pretty face mold. The ones I've seen have a wider face and not as detailed looking.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think its pink marker... it would not wash off, or with magic eraser so I am using the Remove Zit formula and hoping it wont wash away her facial paint too much!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Go to town, girl! She could benefit from a repaint anyway. Just try to keep the eyebrows. I imagine those would be a pain to repaint.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They are!! I've done it before, and eyebrows are really tough to get symmetrical! [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

I like Oxy10 myself, and if you put a piece of Saran wrap over it, it seems to work faster. since it doesn't dry out as fast---credit kitschywoman for THAT helpful hint, though.... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Good luck with your Kirsten--and be sure to post "after pictures"! [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

emsmombuysdolls

I am glad she is in a good home and with someone who will love her no matter what. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast