Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just got off the phone with an AG club rep and wanted to pass on the info I recieved. She said they would be adding another book series this month and a few more books in July. She also said there would be new projects on July 1st as well. (The first person I asked, from CS had said no so I'm glad I waited on hold for someone from the Club!). She said girls would still be able toe earn stars at the store but to keep your reciept. I'm assuming as proof incase there are any problems. I also asked why the club hoodie and skirt were no longer available to purchase with stars and she said they were out of stock. I don't know if they are just low in stock because the first person I spoke with said they did have them available in the sizes that the web had said were sold out. The second lady said that she was told they were gone? Lastly the Club lady said they still had plenty of stock of the items that were available with stars.

[img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] Kristin

If anyone could give me some opinions on the club outfits for girls I would greatly appreciate it. DD of course was never into the hooded top/skirt set until she found out it wouldnt' be available much longer! $50 is alot to spend on an outfit IMO unless it's really, really, really cute so I'm leaning towards the other tee and hat~~white shorts, I don't think so [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 15, 2006 09:50 AM: Message edited by: Brown*Eyed*Girl ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The shorts are really cute! The hoodies are all sold out now and the purple skirt is sold out in medium.

I really like the red shirts white shorts outfit! It looks so cute on!

monimarine

I like the red shirt/white shorts combo outfit. I bought both club outfits for DD with tax refund instead of stars. (I think there was a code out too) Anyway, I like the short set best. The hat is too cute and this outfit is more durable than the hooded tee and skirt outfit. The hooded tee and skirt are very lightweight material and the sizing was not conducive to DD being able to wear it very many times after the first washing. I should have exchanged it for a bigger size, but when it got here she didn't want to give up any of her new clothes.

The skirt, is a skirt, not skorts. At DD's age, I prefer skorts under a skirt or I rarely let her wear/purchase it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I bought the red tee and hat but not the white shorts even though they look so cute. I would never be able to keep them clean, KWIM? My dd loves the red tee and it's really cute on. I love the hat and it's reversible but she doesn't wear it much. I guess she's not a hat girl. HTH!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, online the shorts outfit doesn't look quite as cute as the hooded set but seeing it in BugsM avatar made me give it a second look. Wish I had gotten it when the Felicity code was out though!
    Regarding the other set I have had great luck the past few weeks being able to order stuff over the phone that the website lists as sold out so I called to check and the regular sales person said she had the top available in both a Medium and a Large (I didn't know what size I might order) and she still had the skirt in a Medium as well. I told her the internet had said sold out and she didn't seem to know why. Since she didn't seem worried about them disappearing anytime soon I didn't feel to pressured to order.
    Anyways, thanks so much, now to figure out what size to get DD? I was also told this morning that all AG stuff runs true to size. I had to laugh at that one since experience tells me otherwise!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Brown*Eyed*Girl:
    She said they would be adding another book series this month and a few more books in July. She also said there would be new projects on July 1st as well.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks for that info -- I was wondering about that. We have about 750 stars, but I wasn't sure if we should spend them now or wait to see if we could add more to that total next month.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~UPDATED INFO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just again got off the phone with the Club service to ask why the Jess charm and Bucket hat had disappeared off the star purchase page but were still available for purchase when I did a search (They are no longer coming up under Club store either you have to do a specific search for them). I was told that once an item reaches a certain level in inventory it will be removed from the web but can still be purchased for cash until they are gone. She said at the rate things are going there is no way for them to see how many girls are buying up things with their stars at a time and theydon't want to disappoint any girls who order only to find out something is gone. She also said that if your daughter had bought something with her stars and it hadn't been approved before the item was removed from the web that they could look it up and she would still be able to get it for stars.
    She also said that a new book series would be up sometime TODAY! as well as new projects July 1st. I also asked her what would happen if say everything ran out except the Girls jacket for 1200 stars and there were a ton of girls with 300-400 stars left and nothing for them to get with them and she said she didn't know but that was a question that would need to be addressed soon. I had actually mentioned it as something that might happen in the last few weeks and she mentioned she didn't know what they would do if it happened with a month and a half left. Anyways, just wanted to update everyone. I don't know what else is gone from the club shop but the pages have gotten smaller for sure!

Before she hung up she asked me if there was anything else she could do for me today. I said A free shipping code sure would be nice [img]biggrin.gif[/img] , Of course she didn't have one but she was very nice.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DDs spent all of their stars on their "most wanted" items. Then any stars they earn from now on they'll have to just prioritize the remaining items.

There are two codes for the birthday gift charm, the cute purple one in the Code Sticky.
    both expire 6/30/06. This is for a free charm with any purchase. But the purchase has to be over $1. I tried to use one on a HHS book and it didn't work but it did with the $1.50 Trading Card packs, which DD loves to get in her stocking.

So far the only new book on the list is the Kit mystery Danger at the Zoo. Hoping they're still adding more books today!