Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi everyone. I came into a couple of lots of items lately and we're selling the items that we don't need (as well as a few things we already had). I have for sale several dolls, some furniture, Molly's paterns, clothing, and misc. items. Please let me know if you are interested in anything and I can e-mail you pictures. I still haven't figured out how to make an album or I'd list pictures that way. Everything comes from a smoke free environment and has been gently played with unless otherwise noted. I can give you shipping estimates if you give me your zip code. If you'd like to check out my ebay feedback, feel free to look under my Hostboard name of stebbarry. For payment I can take paypal, money orders or personal checks. - Meg B.

1. PM Felicity doll with Made in West Germany for Pleasant Company body tag copyright 1986. Her hair is very red, soft and in great condition. This Felicity came to me without clothing about a year ago so she does not have her original outfit but she will be sold with an authentic AG rose garden dress, shift and meet socks and shoes. She?s in very lightly played with condition and is quite lovely. - $95

2. PM Felicity doll with auburn hair in lightly played with condition. Her hair is soft and in great condition. This one came to me in an AGOT outfit so she does not have her original outfit either. She will come with her traveling gown (current meet outfit), meet socks and shoes. - $75

3. PM Samantha doll purchased by me from the Pleasant Company in 1992. She comes with her original outfit (with a tag that says Made in West Germany for Pleasant Company). She has never been played and only has been displayed (or packed away for a few years in the late 1990?s). Her meet tights have a few snags on them (probably from the Velcro). - $75

4. PM Addy doll in great very lightly played with condition. Comes with her original meet outfit. Also she has the numbers 148/16 on the back of her neck (which I?ve learned here means first edition. - $75

5. PM AGOT number 3 in lightly played with condition. This one was played with a bit more than the ones above and has a few scuff marks, etc. (blond hair, blue eyes and bangs) She comes in her meet outfit (Majenta pants, majenta shirt, white shirt, vest and hat). She unfortunately has lost her shoes and her hat is a bit dirty. $65

6. PM AGOT number 20 - this is the doll with blond hair and grey eyes which is now retired. This doll has been played with, but is still in very good condition. However, she has had small haircut. The bangs have definitely had a trim and the length may have also (a tiny bit as it is still long). I?d like to definitely send pictures on this one to make sure you are OK with the haircut. I know this particular doll is harder to find as the combination of blond hair/grey eyes has been retired. She is very cute! - $70

7. Matel version of AGOT number 8. She is in like new condition and comes with the retired urban outfit (although I?m pretty sure this was not her original meet outfit, the outfit is in like new condition just like the doll). - $70

8. Samantha?s desk. This desk has been played with and has several small scrapes on it. Also, one ?ding? where it appears that something heavy pushed into the wood a bit. It?s still in very good playable condition. It comes in the original white pleasant company box. - $40

9. Felicity?s bed. This bed is in very lightly played with condition and comes with the bedding, pillow and curtains. It does have a few light scratches on the wood but really looks as if it was not played with much at all. - $80

10. Molly?s dress patterns ? This set contains all of the patterns for Molly uncut as well as the other literature that came with it. The holder is slightly worn from storage but in good condition and ties with a ribbon. - $30

11. American Girl of Today writing book set ?this is the set that originally came with the American Girl of Today dolls. There are six books included and each comes with a little pamphlet that tells how to write an American Girl?s story. These books are blank and are meant for you to write the ?story? of your doll. Book 1 is the Meet story, Book 2 is the Learns a Lesson story, etc. just like the Historical dolls have. In great condition ? just about like new with no bends or writing that I can find in them. - $20

12. Angelina Ballerina lot of items ? plush Henry doll in great condition. (He?s the AG version but his AG tag was cut off) Angelina and Alice hardback book and Angelina Ballerina Friends Forever video tape - $12

13. Kaya?s Meet dress in great like new condition and the bag from her meet accessories - $14

14. Samantha?s Christmas dress ? (older pre-matel) great condition- $19

15. Samantha?s flannel school dress (older pre-matel) great condition - $17

16. Samantha?s winter outfit (cape, gaiters, muff and hat) ? older pre-matel in great condition - $26

17. AGOT Coconut Pajama set (pj?s and slippers) in lightly played with condition - retired - $28

18. Sparkly Sport outfit (pants and shirt only) in lightly played with condition ? retired - $23

19. Licorice the cat ? with sparkly collar ? in lightly played with condition - $11

20. Coconut?s travel carrier with little travel bowl - $12

21. AGOT ballet outfit I (pink nutcracker one) with ballet outfit, white tights, pink slippers, wand, wings and crown. Great condition - $28

22. AGOT terrific tubing outfit with black pants, yellow parka, mittens boots and the tube. - $27

23. AGOT downhill ski outfit II with grey pants, sage green/grey jacket, mittens, hat and goggles - $27

24. AGOT flower garden outfit with dress, hat, white sandles and purse - $27

25. AGOT junior bridesmaid outfit with skirt, top, white shoes and pearl necklace - $27

26. Pleasant Company version of hair care kit with pink cape, curlers, pleasant company hair brush and mister - these have been used/played with - $9

27. American Girl Company version of hair care kit with blue cape, curlers, papers, hair brush, mister, face cloth, doll sized hand towel and cleanser (this set appears to have been barely used) - $14

28. Little spa treatment set with little bag, hand mit, little container with two cucumbers, fingernail polish container gelpack eye cover, toenail polish stickers (sorry only 9 one is missing) - $14

29. American Girl?s Keepsake Box ? brand new. It comes inside a nice tin box and includes an American Girl?s Family Album, a Family Tree, a Calligraphy pen, a Memory Book and a set of 3 small pewter pens. This has an original price of $34.75 and I would like to sell it for $18.

I may also have a PM Josefina and a Hopscotch Hill Logan doll for sale. I?m not sure yet if these two will be for sale or not. You can let me know if you are interested in either of these dolls and I?ll get back to you on whether or not they will be up for sale!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

PM'd you about Lissie #1.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned