Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

...is "off." Do you have a Jess that has hair issues or has one eye bigger than the other? And you don't want her? I would LOVE to buy her...seriously...both my mom and I do. [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Laura, do you mind if I ask why you want a Jess that is "off"?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Princess Kailey:
    Laura, do you mind if I ask why you want a Jess that is "off"?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't want one so bad that I'd buy one from AG, but since hearing so many people complain over their Jess dolls not being perfect, my mom and I would like an imperfect one. My right eyelid actually opens a little wider than my left...Dwayne's Syndrome from my paternal grandmother...so my mom said she wanted a Jess like that since she has a daughter like that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh- that's a logical explanation. I just thought you were a sucker for sad stories like me. I can't resist a fixer doll. I can't bear to think of them being unwanted for being just a little imperfect.

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh Laura!

I wish that you had sent this request out about a month ago because my Jess would have been an ideal candidate, since she had both hair and eye issues!

You know, AG CS told me that the eye being slightly smaller was part of the face mold design, so if you ordered Jess you'd likely get one that would be just perfect for you. Or call a personal shopper--I'm sure they'd be glad to help!

I hope you find your perfect Jess! I'm just so sorry that I can't send you mine [img]frown.gif[/img]

Keep us posted on what happens ok?

Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I looked at DD's Jess and I can't see any difference between her eyes. They look the same size to me.

I just looked again. The left eye IS a tiny bit different. I wouldn't say it's smaller but the right eye seems a bit wider open.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 04, 2006 08:49 AM: Message edited by: Princess Kailey ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My Jess has somewhat thin hair, and her right eye is SLIGHTLY bigger/lower than the left, but I love her like that anyway! I didn't even notice it until yesterday, actually.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Jess i'm getting (today!!!)is gonna be a little off ,too.But her face will be DARLING!!!that's my Jess.I'll give details when I get her(today) [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

Felicity_Fan85

Originally posted by happyAGmommykatie:
    You know, AG CS told me that the eye being slightly smaller was part of the face mold design
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's interesting. I guess it makes sense as to why so many people have them like that. My Jess's left eye is a bit smaller-but my left eye doesn't open as much as my right because it's weaker/lazy. When I was a baby I went cross-eyed. I like my dolls that have little imperfections.