Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like to think that all of my dolls share some part of my personality... ok, well some, since I don't have much in common with Piper [img]wink.gif[/img] ... LOL.
    Usually the newest doll is the one most like me at the time. Right now it is Harper, because she stands up for herself, is kind of serious, but can have a good time, likes fashion to a point, looks a lot like me, is smart and is a writer.
    Other than that...
    -Kailey represents me when I was 13. Fully. I wanted to be a surfer and live in Australia, so Kailey does both. She's also a writer which I still am, and she likes bohemian-esque stuff. She is most like me in the chapters about her in one of my half-finished books... I will finish it, eventually...
    -Sam is quiet and doesn't always fit in, but is nice to everyone (I try)
    -Sierra doesn't really have a group, she just does her own thing
    -Piper... well I guess I could say Piper lives in Chicago and England and I love both... but that's about it - she's like the anti-me
    -Marie is probably close to myself at age 8 or so. I loved France at the time and I wanted to be a princess. She was also nice to Josefina (my Sam-Nellie story). But she always gets her way and can be really mean-girlish now, so she's not as much like me anymore. But if she'd stayed 8 or 9 then yes. She's also very smart and sings (which I love to do but am not very good at). And Marie very much values her independence which I do too.
    -Cristel and Josi are both shy and quite as I can be sometimes. They don't talk much but that's OK. Also Cristel is the smart-alecky, Hermione-ish part of me.
    -Lissie - Lissie is the oldest one in the group and I guess you could compare that to me being the oldest child. She's also a lot like me because she was my first doll. She can be quiet, but she's also a leader and not afraid to do what's right. My Lissie isn't that much like Felicity in the books, but yes, she can be headstrong at times... just for the right reasons.
    -Kira is the crazy, satirical writer side of me. Also a lot of my friends when they get hyper.
    -Linsi is a lot like me at the beginning of the 05-06 school year but I'm trying to get her to come out of her shell more... she's alot like my old friend Ashley who I'm not friends with anymore. Very, very moody.
    -Kit and Kat... well, they're very useful to pull in when I really want something... of course!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When I was much younger I related most to Kirsten. When I got her my family had just moved back to the states after almost four years in Germany. Before that I had lived on various military bases so I had no firm picture of an American home and I was more comfortable speaking German then English. (Much to my parents' chagrin, I often had to translate for them!) Kirsten embodied the feelings of confusion that I felt. She also looked like me and Vermont (where I lived) is pretty close to Minnesota in terms of weather!

Elizabeth is a slightly older, probably 11 or so, after three more moves. I was quiet, smart, and so shy that the other children just thought I was beeing stuck up. Then I met my best friend, Larissa, who (after half a year of hating each other) helped me come out of my shell. In <u>Very Funny, Elizabeth</u> she is the one who thinks things through while Felicity just leaps into action just like my friend and I. Just how opposite we look and seem is echoed so nicely in Elizabeth and Felicty. And seeing as how Elizabeth and her family would have eventually had to leave the colonies the fact that Larissa lives in RI and I've moved over 2,000 miles away is scarily close once again. Elizabeth also looks like a preteen version of me and I can see her growing up to be quite a witty and sarcastic young woman.

And even though she's not a doll Annabelle is the teenage version of me especially on my bad days! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Most definitely Kit! I'm a writing and journalism geek from way back. In high school, my aunt always called me Murphy (as in Murphy Brown). I read Kit's books after picking Kit out of the catalog, and I must have called my mom 10 times to say, "Listen to this part..." Eventually, she told me to stop calling and let her read the books herself, because she was missing the parts in between. [img]smile.gif[/img] After she read them, she agreed that Kit & I were kindred spirits.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm definitely a Josefina...shy, quiet and always a good girl. I sometimes wish I had a little more spunk like Kit and Molly.

Felicity_Fan85

I also like think that a little of my personality is in each of my girls.

Felicity- I like horses (though I don't care for riding them but that may come from the fact that the first horse I rode was a friend's belgian and it was bareback. I also don't care for chores and I can be spunky and spritely when I want to be. She sometimes acts without thinking and can e impatient. Also we both have red hair and green eyes.

Kirsten- my Kirsten is impatient and can be demanding but she is also a sweetie.

Kaya- she's my down-to-earth, reasonable girl- and she also is sometimes selfish which I can be at times too. She loves outdoors.

Susie- she looks nothing like me but she shares a lot of my personality- she's shy and quiet around people she doesn't know well. She's afraid of what others think of her sometimes (and I am too). She doesn't like to ask teachers for help. She's an average student. She gets into trouble sometimes and also acts without thinking.

ETA: there are a couple of dolls I don't have whom I can relate to too- I like to write like Kit, even though I'm more of a story girl. And I like film like Molly.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 02, 2006 11:15 PM: Message edited by: Felicity_Fan85 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've always felt that Emily was my inner child. "Happy Birthday, Molly!" was my FAVORITE book as a kid, and I LOVED reading about Emily. I never dreamed she'd end up as a doll, though. So now I'm super excited because I can finally buy the doll that always represented my "inner child." [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would have to say Samantha, even though she isn't my favorite, she's definatly me. Even though I still am a child. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12