Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Also, make sure your order was actually processed! DD used her stars this morning to buy the doll hooded outfit and it showed the stars taken out of her account, but the order never showed up in our order status. After 4 hours it still hadn't showed up, so I called Club CS and they didn't show it as being processed either! They processed it for me and gave me a confirmation number. She said I wasn't the first one it happened to, so double check before the items are gone!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, just checked order status and it was up there. Thanks for the heads up!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Cheri444:
    Also, make sure your order was actually processed! DD used her stars this morning to buy the doll hooded outfit and it showed the stars taken out of her account, but the order never showed up in our order status. After 4 hours it still hadn't showed up, so I called Club CS and they didn't show it as being processed either!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Did you approve it on the parent "side" of the club? Orders don't go through until that step is taken (but the stars are still subtracted).

Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I used up alot of my stars on the club so I could get the red club bag that also came with a mini one for the doll. I probably only have enough stars to buy a charm now. There are some things there that I don't have enough stars for but would like to buy. I better hurry!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Melissa*Olivia:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Cheri444:
    Also, make sure your order was actually processed! DD used her stars this morning to buy the doll hooded outfit and it showed the stars taken out of her account, but the order never showed up in our order status. After 4 hours it still hadn't showed up, so I called Club CS and they didn't show it as being processed either!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Did you approve it on the parent "side" of the club? Orders don't go through until that step is taken (but the stars are still subtracted).</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I approved it, but it never took me to the order confirmation page, which it always had in the past. I don't even remember what page it took me to after I approved it, but it didn't seem right to me. The order confirmation screen said to wait 30 minutes for orders to show up, but we were headed out the door and it was over 4 hours later by the time we got back home. I thought maybe I did something wrong on my end, but CS said it was their system and that I wasn't the first person it happened to today.

Thanks for the suggestion, though!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Cheri444:
    I approved it, but it never took me to the order confirmation page, which it always had in the past.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was on the club this morning (not ordering, just looking around), and at times, it was much slower than usual. The inordinate amount of traffic that has undoubtedly been going on today has probably been making things act screwy.

I hope they still have some good stuff left the first week of July!

Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just made my order with the rest of my stars! and I did it all by myself LOL.

I got the Red club outfit for dolls it's the one with the red shoes, white shorts, red AG club top, and the white hat.

Whew! glad thats done..Maybe I should use up the rest 180 stars I have left....Hmmm..

GreyMyst

Originally posted by ElizabethLover101(Rachel):
    I just made my order with the rest of my stars! and I did it all by myself LOL.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't forget to nag your parent to approve it! Even if you ordered it, if it sells out before your parent approves it (because it's not really an order until then), you won't be able to get it.

Something to keep in mind for the parents too, approve those orders quickly, so things don't disappear.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just got the red club outfit. My mom approved it. I can't wait till it gets here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, I'll have to order mine. I wanted something for girls, but I doubt I'll have enough for the jacket.
    I just do it all by myself, my mom doesn't even know what her username is. I'm 16 though... and it's not like I'm actually buying anything with a credit card, she does that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast