Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know this may be rather bold, but if there is anyone who has "a few" extra stars that they won't be using, my 9 y/o needs a few more in order to order the bucket hat. She has the outfit for her doll, and the shirt for herself. We were counting on getting stars when we go to AGPLA next month, but I'm afraid they'll be long gone if we wait! She has 232 stars, and needs 300. If you are able to help, PM me. Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I tihnk you can buy the hat. I think it is 9 dollars or something?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had the same problem: after DD ordered her backpack, the stars were taken from her account and when I went to approve the order, it froze!
    When I signed on again, all had vanished. They told me to give them till tomorrow morning and to call back if nothing is showing!
    It is obvious they are scrambling!

Yikes!

Ana

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Since the AG club is discontinuing, I used up all my stars and purchased a few other club products. I got the heart charm and one doll jacket with stars, then purchased a second club jacket, hoodie outfit, girl's size club purse and doll/girl necklace set. The code didn't work for me. [img]frown.gif[/img]

The site clearly states that all club items will be retiring and that any club items that sell out between now and Aug 15 will be gone forever.

I suggest that if you or your daughter has any stars or able to claim any stars you do so ASAP and buy any products either with stars or $ ASAP! It looks like we're going on another retirement watch!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 13, 2006 02:20 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon (Katie from IL) ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just spent all my stars and got the real beauty charm, Samantha and Nellie locket charm, Necklace set for girls and dolls,Coconut charm and the one charm that is a heart (can't remember what it is called). My mom just bought the sports bag for me and my doll. I wonder how long it will take to get here.
    These are 3 seperate orders and it seems like because you get things with your stars free, AG uses the slowest shipping possible. Sometimes it takes 2-3 weeks to get the stuff instead of 5-6 days.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DD spent her stars yesterday morning, the first club doll outfit was 600 stars when she traded her stars for it then 500 later in the day. She also got four charms and the doll jacket, so now she has all the stones. Guess we had better watch for changes in star purchases also.

Did anyone find out if we can purchase the new BD present charm?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I used the code 150395 and it added it for free.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Kym:
    I used the code 150395 and it added it for free.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I did the same thing- placed a "replacement parts" order for $4, so shipping was only $.95 and added the charm for free. Now I have replacement lavendar tights, a set of stick on braces and the charm coming for less than $5. Pretty good deal!

Jo

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by tallpkb:
    I know this may be rather bold, but if there is anyone who has "a few" extra stars that they won't be using, my 9 y/o needs a few more in order to order the bucket hat. She has the outfit for her doll, and the shirt for herself. We were counting on getting stars when we go to AGPLA next month, but I'm afraid they'll be long gone if we wait! She has 232 stars, and needs 300. If you are able to help, PM me. Thanks!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm sorry, but I don't think girls can transfer stars from one account to another. However, you can buy it with regular money, instead of stars.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I thought since I can "gift" my stars to my DD, others could "gift" them to other girls. No biggie now, cuz I'm told there WILL BE new projects July 1st! I'm so glad to hear that! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast