Thread: She arrived - AG #22

monimarine

Congratulations! Good luck on keeping her hidden! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Polly Marie

It will be hard but you're preparing a great Christmas for your daughter. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
    Congratulations on a very beautiful doll! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations on the doll! Thinking about the joyful look on your dd's face on christmas morning should keep you going for five months! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

T. Lynn

I hope it will. I also never realized how hard it is to pick a name for them. Previously I had a thread asking for suggestions/advice.

My daughters name is Kayla Mackenzie and since this is a "just like me" doll, I wanted a similar name.

I was going to choose Kenzie Mikayla but thought it would confuse my daughter to much and I was more fond of another first name. Finally, after days and days of thinking, I came up with:

Kaylee Mackenna

What do you think of that one?

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 21, 2006 06:16 PM: Message edited by: T. Lynn ]</font>

Ashley1972

That is a very good name for her! My little DD's name is Kayli.

T. Lynn

Thanks everyone...

T. Lynn

Bad part is, I can't even open the box to check her out because my daughter is in the living room with me. I keep asking her if she wants to go out and play...but no, she wants to stay inside for a little bit.

Go figure!!! It's driving me crazy that I can't look at her. I'm so excited.

rolloverrover

Time to feign gastrointestinal distress. [img]wink.gif[/img]

T. Lynn

Yeah, I got her to go outside. I had to change the battery in her power wheel since it died.

I quickly opened the box and she is so pretty. I had her new doll look out the window (from afar). Too bad I have to put her in the box. She's so cute and I want to play with her. How am I going to keep this from her till xmas? I might have to start a count down chain (hehe).