Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations, everyone with good deals! (I admit, I'm a bit green like Robin. [img]redface.gif[/img] But, I haven't been looking for long; I suppose someday I'll find something awesome!)

My only deal thus far has been the full set of Samantha books (the old ones, paperback) for $1 apiece. It wasn't really an unusual deal, though; they had a ton more AG books at the bookstore, but none that I wanted or didn't already have. [img]redface.gif[/img]

Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got a Lindsey (albeit a clothing-less, messed up hair Lindsey) the summer after she was retired for $30 at a garage sale. Certainly helps a bit to make up for a decade of full priced AG! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We have gotten a couple on Ebay - Lindsey BIN $75.00(my personal favorite), Felicity's plantation play complete NIB for $50 BIN and Josie's toy farm for $25 BIN

My big loss - missing Josie's piano new in the box for $75.00 BIN -missed by mere seconds.... I still feel a pang when I see pictures of how beautiful it is.... I keep watching

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I came across a mom who was selling her daughter's AG things for $135. I thought it was only for Felicity & her bed and was very happy with that. When I got there she "threw in" more items. All of it was in mint condition and some still boxed...I don't think her daughter had ever played with it. I felt like I'd won the AG lottery!

Included were: Felicity in rose gown & accessories, Her: bed, candle, bed warmer, Chocolate set, Treat set, table & 2 chairs, Windsor chair w/inkwell & quill, Christmas gown, Cardinal cape, and travel gown. The petal pink outfit, soccer outfit, all the AG animals (no horses) including Kailey's dog, Coconut's reindeer outfit, Addy's songbird & chocolate treats, hair care w/brush, Penny charm, hangers and misc.

Note: I believe in passing on the Lord's blessings so when a woman came to my garage sale this weekend and spied my Little Tikes doll house that I hadn't planned to sell and exclaimed how her 3 yr old twin girls would go crazy over it. I sold her the extensive (& expensive) collection for cheap. It felt so good to pass on that finding-a-great-deal feeling! PTL!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Recently I won a WB Sam on Ebay for under $40...she's a MAJOR fixer-upper, but I am just thrilled! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, it's nothing like the deals others have gotten but I just got Samantha's Scenes and Settings on eBay with a BIN of $29. Shipping was a little high, but not at all outrageous for this item (just not the super cheap media rate).

I have to start checking thrift stores....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't had that many finds, but we were at a TS one day and found the retired AG computer game when there were only 5 girls. It had the original tin from the one of the clubs and the handbook. We got it all for $1!

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I don't know if AG Angelina Ballerina items count but a friend of ours found Angelina's bed, bedding, stove, sink, 2 tables, flowerpots, kettles and pots plus her winter coat at the AG Outlet for me last winter for about $46.00. She snatched it all up and I was thrilled! Also, I was very excited when we won Angelina's storybook cottage on ebay for about $50. I think our friend's outlet trip was probably the best deal we've ever gotten. This is such a fun thread--keep the stories coming!

Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have three different 59 cent finds from Goodwill: my white bodied Molly, a PM bitty in perfect condition, and Angelina Ballerina. A $5.00 Goodwill find was Felicity's Scenes & Settings! I've also gotten many other good ebay deals (most of them BINs), such as Sam and Molly's beds in a lot together for $20! Not to mention my recent BIN find of Baxter the Bunny, cage, and dish, along with the older Coconut (heavy) with wicker basket, food, and bone all for $15.

Linda

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Samanthasmom:
    I got a PM Molly, Samantha, Bitty, Kit, Felicity,20 outfits, yellow bunk beds and coconut for 150.00
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="6">WOW!</font> [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast