Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Everyone!

I am going to AG Place Chicago and I would be more than happy to pick up whatever anyone wants. I would need to have the money first and then I would ship it to you when I return. If you are here in the Indianapolis area, I can arrange to meet you somewhere. I am going the second or third week of October. We have a large SUV so bring back lots wouldn't be a problem. I will charge actual shipping and can do first class, priority or FedEx Ground.

I was wondering if you thought it was fair to charge $1 for each person who does it. Not per thing, but per person. Does that seem fair?

Let me know if anyone would do this? I was wondering whether to offer it and thought -- what could I lose --

My husband is taking me up to Chicago for a weekend away during Fall Break! YEAH!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

$1?! That is so far beyond fair! That is incredibly generous and wouldn't begin to cover the time you will spend gathering the items at AGP, packing them and shipping.

What a kind offer! (I don't need anything at the moment, but really, such a kind offer!)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Did you know that if you call AGPlace they will ship things to you? Regular shipping charges, etc. and of course the cost of the items ordered.