Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite catalogue ever?

Dancingfewl423

What's your favorite catalogue ever? My favorite is the one with Sam and Nellie on the front for the the Fall 2004 catalogue when they introduced Nellie - it's so cute! [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 18, 2006 05:40 PM: Message edited by: Dancingfewl423 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My favorite is the Holiday 1998 one with Molly in her Pajamas standing next to her bike, and Samantha in her nightgown next to her doll pram, with her teddy bear in the pram. There is a decorated Christmas tree in the background.

Janie3082

Wow, I don't think I can choose! I don't think I have just one favorite, but I LOVE the ones that used to be sent out in the mid-90's and before. The ones that used to show all of each historical's collection, and then all of the today girls. They also had really neat covers on them, usally with the girl and her doll and one of the doll's books. Classic!

GreyMyst

Holiday 1991.

I never really got into the dolls before Felcity, but I saw the cover with her on it and had to look at the rest!

I already had read Felicity's books, but seeing the doll herself was a whole differant thing entirely.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My favorite among the ones I own is the Holiday 2000, when Kit was new--I like most of the Today outfits in it--most (if not all) of which are now retired. (sigh) [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My favorite actually is the newest catalogue. I think it's really neat that they are taking a look in the past. Finally, the catalogues dont only have pictures of children in them! [img]wink.gif[/img]

monimarine

I have one from 1997, the year DD was born. That's my favorite one.

*AG Star*

I've only seen the cover of the Spring 1994 catalogue, but I think it is so pretty! I also love some of the scenes in the Holiday 2005 wishes catalogue.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mine was 1988... I poured over it for a long time dreaming about Samantha. I loved the old lay out that showed the three girls in "acutal size" and the way that they used to show the beds, trunk, and complete collection on a two page spread. It was so cool.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 18, 2006 06:37 PM: Message edited by: RNseamstress ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Holiday 1999
    The one with the sleeping girl holding a sleeping Felicity dreaming of beautiful AG things...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast