Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is the stuff dreams are made of! LOL! Our church is going to be starting an AG Club in September, and our Children's Pastor wants to get a bunch of (nice) used dolls to use as 'loaner' dolls for the girls that don't have their own. So she has given me carte blanc to buy any dolls that I think are good buys!! eBay and Craigslist here I come! So far, I got a GREAT Molly for $25 (craigslist), A near mint Kirsten AND Penny for $75, (again, craigslist-my new best friend!) two Today dolls, a Felicity, and a Samantha. I'm on the lookout for an Asian doll, a Josefina and an Addy. How much fun is this!!!!!!!!!!!

So, if anyone has an Asian doll, a Josefina or an Addy, and want to sell them for a good price, knowing it'll go to a good cause, let me know!

Polly Marie

How great! Your girl church group will learn so many things with the historical AG dolls. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Have fun buying & fixing up the dolls. I'll pray that everything will go well. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What an absolutely great idea! I wish you the very best in your quest for dollies. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a great idea! I hope you're able to find some great deals. I would love to start a club like this at our church. Best of luck to you!