Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Got my big AG order today! Whoo hoo! My camera's batteries died, so I'll post pics tomorrow.

These are my first new Today girls, I've bought two on eBay before but ended up reselling them. I was only gonna buy one new doll but I figured I can return one of the meet outfits and its like the second doll is only $60. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

* I got #22- she's much prettier in person than in pics. She came in the newer pink box with the window front- first one I've seen like that. The new meet outfit is gorgeous- I love it. Really well made and nice details- I love the panties- they have a pretty iridescent trim and the AG logo. Boots are adorable with silver bows on the back. The book with the CD is really nice! The book is a hardcover and just really high quality- like something you'd pay $15-$20 for at a bookstore. Did the last JLY dolls have a hardcover?

* Also got #24 - she's so pretty as well- love the freckles and she looks cute in the new meet outfit. She came in the old blue polka dot box and as soon as I saw it I thought- I REALLY hope they didn't send a doll in the old meet outfit. The little logo on her skirt is on the opposite side of the other doll- like mirror images- weird.

* Strappy flats shoes- these are cute with the meet outfit and really well made. I also wanted the clogs, but couldn't bear to spend $20 on shoes..lol

* I Like Your Style Accessories- purse is adorable. I thought it was a faux suede materical from the pics but its just a cotton twill material. Looks so cute with the meet outfit so its a must have. The hair ties are cute, too, but not very stretchy so they are hard to use. I like the coconut keychain, too. I think $20 is a lot for what you get, but I just had to have it.

* Let it Snow Pajamas- very nice and the Coconut mug is metal, which is a surprise. From the pics I thought the pajama pants were a fuzzy material- like thin fleece. In reality they are the same material as the shirt- just a cotton t-shirt material. The hat is the same material. Slippers are awesome! And they have clear plastic bands so they stay on the feet.

* Sweet Sequins- nicer than the online pics but my least favorite of my order items. Its a darker pink in real life- like a raspberry color. I thought the shirt was like a sweater material, but its just t-shirt material. Outfit does have lots of pretty details though- the little straps on the top are velvety- pretty sequins and embroidery- the shoes are cute, too. Its just so PINK and doesn't feel Christmasy at all- more like a birthday dress.

* Last but not least is the Wintery Weekend outfit. I wasn't going to buy this at first, but I just did because it was new. What a surprise- this outfit is AWESOME in person! I love it!! SO cute on the dolls and WONDERFUL quality. The white bodysuit is nice and thick and the little vest has a pretty pattern on it. The tights are textured and SO soft- the biggest surprise- the shorts are GREAT! Made of soft thick velour with pretty sequins and embroidery at the waistband. They were a little hard to get on (the back is elastic, they just pull on)- but it gives them a nice slim fit- not bulky. The boots are also beautiful! Pretty details- one of my all time favorite AG shoes. The velcro in the back is clear- which I thought was interesting. This outfit is a MUST HAVE and looks really classic on the dolls. If you don't get this and it retires- you will regret it [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

I'll post pics tomorrow!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Stephanie

Polly Marie

Thanks, I enjoy these reviews so much! The second raving review I've seen of the Wintery outfit. I may put that on the top of my wants list!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great review! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to get the Coconut mug [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks so much for the review. It is very helpful.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your reviews are always so nice and complete. Thank you for posting these. And I can't wait for your pictures. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congrats on your new items.

I love reviews. Thanks for post.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] & [img]smile.gif[/img] VBFF