Thread: Hi, it's been a little while (some OT things, and some not)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to touch base. Hello to anyone who joined since I was last here! I've tried to catch up with several of the posts I missed but there are just so many!

I tried to upload some wedding pictures but it is just too darn slow right now and I have to leave soon. I only have a few anyway, the professional ones should be here by Thursday.

Some other news...I have a job! I will be working for the Handicapped Children's Association, which actually serves adolescents and adults as well. I'll be going to a house where 3 young women (ages 19-22) will be living long-term, and I'll work evenings from 2-11 PM, 35 hours a week I believe. My 3 weeks of training start Monday. I'm very excited!

I have to edit this part, because an HB member reminded me that there are so many people who read these posts, and we don't want anyone to take advantage of AG! But to make a long story short, my mom now has a beautiful brand new Nellie doll that I got for her, and my PM Josefina, whom I was having a hard time bonding with, has found a new home. (If you're a regular member and want to know the full story, just PM me.)

That's all for now, we don't have internet in our apartment but I try to get online 1-2x a week at the cafe. So I will try to keep up with everything here [img]smile.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] Morgan [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 26, 2006 02:09 PM: Message edited by: Joyfulone ]</font>

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations Morgan on your new job!

It sounds like it will be wonderful & challenging and I wish you good luck! I hope you really love it!

Also, what a nice thing you did for your mom! Nellie is so sweet and I'm sure your mom will love her.

Looking forward to the pictures when you get a chance!

Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Morgan,
    Glad to hear that you are back! We missed you, and I want to see some Samantha photos very soon!! Also, honeymoon photos would be awesome!

Did Samantha get to go to Canada with you? What have you collected for her so far?

I'm so glad your mom is happy with Nellie.

I wanted to tell you that you can see my wedding photos in "Violet goes to Yosemite!"

Also, I PMed you!

Jessica

Polly Marie

Quite a bit of changes happening in your life. Glad to see things are going well. Wishing you the very best with your new job. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome back!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]